Originally posted by Mith
    I want to see:

REPLICATOR vs. WRAITH

The Goa'uld don't count anymore ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sentinel
      The Goa'uld don't count anymore ?
      hells no
      "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

In "Frozen" we learned that a virus had wiped out the Ancients. But, has it been stated that the Wraith are the ones who spread the virus. Doesn't make any sense to wipe out your best source of food.

Comment

it was stated in Atlantis that the Wraith did it, as they were the great enemy.

Also the ancients spread humans across two galaxies, the MW and Pegasus Galaxy. The ancioents were the most evolved form of the humans, so the wraith tried to wipe them out, as they poses to be a force against the wraith.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Um, Spoilers, but I think that's assumed:

I've watched Rising a couple of times and I never once heard them explicitly say the Wraiths created the virus. Could someone give me a quote? I believe the hollo says they encounterred a dark enemy, was it? The Ancients were than pushed back to Atlantis where the Wraiths sieged the city for years, but couldn't breach the shield. The Ancients then fled to Earth via the Atlantis stargate. Now, did all of the Ancients in Atlantis leave? and why was the Atlantis gate the only one that could go to Earth, was it because of the ZPMs? That's enough for now, I have more, but it might be off-topic.

Comment

They mentioned that they fled to Earth by the Stargate, but in the opening scene, we see what appeared to be a ship leaving Atlantis. Where did it go?

Comment

The pegasus galaxy.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff
                  They mentioned that they fled to Earth by the Stargate, but in the opening scene, we see what appeared to be a ship leaving Atlantis. Where did it go?
                  Did u even watch SGA...
                  *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
                  McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Damn thats cruel EYU.

Comment

Thats not cruel, its a...
                      question, yea thats what it was, a question.
                      *Peter turns on the energy based iris while Atlantis is very low on power*
                      McKay - "Using power, using power, using power..."

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                        Um, Spoilers, but I think that's assumed:

I've watched Rising a couple of times and I never once heard them explicitly say the Wraiths created the virus. Could someone give me a quote? I believe the hollo says they encounterred a dark enemy, was it? The Ancients were than pushed back to Atlantis where the Wraiths sieged the city for years, but couldn't breach the shield. The Ancients then fled to Earth via the Atlantis stargate. Now, did all of the Ancients in Atlantis leave? and why was the Atlantis gate the only one that could go to Earth, was it because of the ZPMs? That's enough for now, I have more, but it might be off-topic.
                        ya, I noticed that too. I think Dr. Weir said something about how the rescue couldn’t go forward because the wraiths where the ones to kill the ancients—but that point was never established.
                        "I've been called ugly, pug-ugly, fugly, pug-fugly, but never ugly-ugly." --- Moe Szyslak

Comment

Speaking of wraiths versus replicators...why don't the asgard try to make their own version of the replicators. If they had a tit for tat counter- replicator that absorbed other replicators, that would be a pretty effective weapon. I think that would be a awesome weapon for any race. The girl that created the replicators controlled them easily and she was lo-tech compared to the asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by diek
                            The girl that created the replicators controlled them easily and she was lo-tech compared to the asgard.
                            Except they grew so large in number that they broke from her control and became the menace they are today. The Asgard are probably (reasonably so) fearful of the possibility of that happening and simply adding to the replicator ranks. This is, of course, even the Asgard ever had such a "dumb idea".
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

the Wraiths created the virus so dose that mean the surving humans Ancients are still infected with it so whats to stop the humans from earth getting it It must still be around even after millions of years.

Comment

We don't know the plauge was an actual virus. The Wraith could have been the plauge.

Comment

Working...
                                X