X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The SGC, The Asgard and the Holy Stargate

Comment

We should start a cult. I love starting cults.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

You have experience of that?

Comment

Hehe. We need a life-sized stargate to worship....
          sigpic

Comment

That isn't too hard to get. We just need worshippers then i'll get one.

Comment

Good. Now we need a life sized Asgard Vessel. The O'neill 2.

Fully Functional if possible.
              sigpic

Comment

We should steal the one in Antarctica.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

That might be a problem. I guess with some doing I could get some people working on a big model of it in wood or something. If it's 3d design I might do it sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                    Ummmm yea....even though I own like a ps2 and a dvd player, I still watch some of my older movies, like batman 1 & 2, on VHS.

GATEANGEL, can you show us the Rising Box art? Pu Pu Please!?
                    Well I can show you the DVD holder box art..but not the outside box it came in..that unfortunately got damaged in shipment And let me tell you I was disappointed cause it had this kewl effect that looked like it was underwater. I was just happy the inside content was still intact.
                    ______
                    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Originally posted by GateAngel
                      Well I can show you the DVD holder box art..but not the outside box it came in..that unfortunately got damaged in shipment And let me tell you I was disappointed cause it had this kewl effect that looked like it was underwater. I was just happy the inside content was still intact.
                      Thanks for the pics GateAngel. Very cool. Also enjoyed your articles on the visual effects.

Here's a thread where Beagle posted a picture of the DVD box. He was another lucky guy/gal who got to see an advance of Atlantis.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...5&page=1&pp=20
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

That Is So Awesome!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

That DVD-box makes me wanna buy it now

Comment

Same here. it would be awesome if they released that to the public. Like thet did the FRIENDS 2-hour finale, they released that on DVD sperate, even though the box set comes with it. I would buy that, not right now, but I would.

Comment

Working...
                            X