No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard quotes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my recent favourites comes from Coup D'etat...

Spoiler:
    It's Colonel Errand Boy to you!
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
      Oh, jeez, I forgot one of the best ones:

"The Lost Boys":
      Spoiler:
      •"Artoo, I need you to turn off the autopilot. Now!
      I just about died laughing – Sheppard's a Star Wars fan!
      Of course he is... afterall he's from "A galaxy far, far away"...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Since most of the funny ones were already posted, I'll just post a moderately good quote from Coup d-etat:

Major Lauren: "So eh, you come to rescue us?"
        Sheppard: "Well just about a moment ago I thought you were dead, but now that I see you speaking and breathing... yeah, I'm thinking about it".

Comment

lots of good quotes from Coup D'Etat...

Sheppard [to Ladon]: What – no ZeePM?
          Ladon: I sent it to another planet for safe keeping. How stupid do you think I am?
          Sheppard: From what I remember, I gave you a pretty good crack on the head last time we met, so I was kinda hoping it made you simple.
          Ladon: No, it didn't...but ever since then I've been plagued with headaches.
          [John smiles.]
          Sheppard: You're just sayin' that to be nice.

Ladon: I'll only talk with Weir.
          Sheppard: Do I make you nervous?
          Ladon: Not at all, Major. I'm just not interested in talking to the errand boy.
          Sheppard: That's Lieutenant Colonel Errand Boy to you.

Ladon: I need about a hundred machine guns, a couple of dozen grenades and any C4 that you have to spare.
          Sheppard: Sounds like you're havin' a party

Sheppard: I left one of our best Special Ops guys on the planet when we searched him. If Ladon goes anywhere, my guy will find him.
          Weir: Good thinking.
          Sheppard: Could've been Mensa!

McKay [to John]: You know, I'm not sure that you've sufficiently trained me in actual combat. I-I-I don't know how much use I'd be in a fight-our-way-out kind of scenario.
          Sheppard: Well, I look at it this way: the Genii have tried to kidnap you on numerous occasions to mine that big old brain of yours.
          McKay: Yes.
          Sheppard: Well, if we get into trouble, I'll just trade your life for mine.
          McKay: Oh, funny.
          Sheppard: Don't worry – if you survive, I'll mount some sort of rescue mission...eventually.

[after enterring the warehouse]
          Sheppard: Clear! Start doing a room sweep. [To Rodney and the two marines with him.] You three with me. We're finding Ladon.
          [They start to walk.]
          McKay: See how I almost stunned that guy?
          Sheppard: I must have missed it.
          McKay: Yeah, but if he was, like, a step to the right, I would've stunned him for sure.
          Sheppard: Good for you!

Sheppard [to Lorne]: Way to be alive.
          Lorne: Thanks, sir! So, uh, have you come to rescue us?
          Sheppard: Well, until about a moment ago I thought were dead, but now that I see you speaking and breathing, yeah, I'm thinkin' about it.

[after waking up from being gassed]
          McKay: What the hell happened?
          Sheppard: We got gassed.
          McKay: Are we in some sort of trouble?
          Sheppard: Was it the gas or the prison cell that was your first clue?

Sheppard: See? Things are looking up.

Comment

From "Coup d'Etah"

WEIR: Good plan.
            SHEPPARD: Hey, could have been Mensa.

From "The Defiant One"

MCKAY: What now?
            SHEPPARD: Keep shooting!
            Rush rocks.

Comment

[quote=Yanks4Life23519][color="Navy"]Dex: Ah! I think they're loosening.
              Sheppard: Take it easy Chewie. You're gonna cut your damn hands off.

to continue with the star wars motif:

"Artoo, I want you to turn the autopilot off"

nothing happens

"Worth a shot"

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream

I liked it in Home when he said, "Now someone is gonna tell me what the hell is goin' on here!"

...just the way he said it. XD
                I use that one at parties, With a real gun.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                  Oh but that quote is funnier with the whole conversation, I think.

WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony.

MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.

SHEPPARD: *Huge grin, nodding, to weir* I shot him. *weir looking in shock* In the leg.*shrugs*

MCKAY: *Grinning* I'm invulnerable.
                  The greatest scene of Season One. I want that as my screensaver.
                  Rush rocks.

Comment

WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony.

SHEPPARD: *Huge grin, nodding, to weir* I shot him. *weir looking in shock* In the leg.*shrugs*

God, now I miss season one again - so. much.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                    ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

One of my personal favorites from Hot Zone:

Sheppard: "Get as far away from the nuclear explosion as possible. Good advice, Rodney. Thanks."
                      McKay: "You're welcome."

And then from Rising--I think part 2:

"Well, it's official. You don't get to name anything. Ever."
                      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

That was one of the best scenes of season one. lol Funny, funny, funny stuff.
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by alfirin_kirinki
                          God, now I miss season one again - so. much.
                          I'm so happy because I finally got season 1 on DVD--on Valentine's Day, no less. Makes perfect sense to me.
                          thankee toasteronfire

Comment

One of the best sheppard quotes has to be from 38 minutes
                            " Dont talk to me about screwed!"
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                              One of the best sheppard quotes has to be from 38 minutes
                              " Dont talk to me about screwed!"
                              That one is my favorite Sheppard quote of all time!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

The clown quote from the "Hive" and the whole balcony scene from "Hide and Seek" are my two favorite Sheppard quotes of all time.

I love the whole banter between Sheppard and Steve in "Poisoning The Well,"
                                including "Anything I can get you, magazine, fresh towels?"
                                and of course, "I prefer Steve."
                                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Working...
                                X