This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old races in Pegasus?

Well in the Milky Way galaxy we had about four advanced races that had an alliance in the galaxy namely the Asgard, Furlings, Nox and the Ancients. Now what I wanted to ask is that do you think that 'old' races existed in the Pegasus galaxy? I wouldnt expect many of them considering the Wraith would exterminate any opposition but maybe once a upon a time?

Yes I know the recording said that Pegasus was a galaxy devoid of life but perhaps it meant it in the category that there arnt nearly that many races as in the Milky Way galaxy. I mean there was that race the Dorandans who the Atlanteans met long ago. Were they an old alien race or were they an old human race?

What are your thoughts?

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Well, we are going to meet the creators of the nanovirus from Hot Zone. Since they created a virus that kills humans, I doubt they are human themselves.

Comment

Yeah thats another reason that made me make this thread. That plus thinking of the Dorandans as well.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Forgive me im having a bit of a brain fart...whos the dorandans?
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Oops sorry, they were on the planet where Project Acturus was located and that Trinity weapon. It was said that there was a civilisation called the Dorandans who lived there.

Comment

all the rases in the Pegasus galaxy were formed after the ancients got there and seeded the galaxy even the wraith
            Thor: "You have accessed the ship´s computers."
            Jack: "So I can do whatever I want?"
            Jack turns off and on the lights of the ship several times.
            Thor: "Stop it."
            Jack: "oki."

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              Oops sorry, they were on the planet where Project Acturus was located and that Trinity weapon. It was said that there was a civilisation called the Dorandans who lived there.
              Ahhh...now i remember..thanks
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

s10 baddies is one of the previous in habitants of pegasus

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                  s10 baddies is one of the previous in habitants of pegasus
                  Where did you see this? or was this a guess?

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775
                    Where did you see this? or was this a guess?
                    He means S3 of Atlantis, its mentioned by Joe. Didnt want to mention them here in this part of the forum though :-/

Comment

spoilers for s3

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        spoilers for s3
                        where are they?

Comment

Dorandans were obviously an advanced human civilization, probably like the Tollan or the Aschen. Why else would a Wraith CULLING fleet come in, albeit get wiped out by the Ancients experimental weapon.... along with the Dorandan civilization....
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

there were those hallucination guys in season 1. You know the ones who made them think they were on earth.

Comment

at gateworld under s3 duhr

Comment

Working...
                              X