This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    In the ZAT thread, we just discussed this. We don't know if it has a tracking device or not. It may also be gene based, meaning a Wraith would have to use it. It also could self destruct on an Ancient, or Ancient genebased person (Sheppard). Also speculation.
    Sheppard stabbed her with it (not using any power) could take it back and they could make it into some kind of anti-Wraith bayonet.

The tracking device is an interesting idea but I doubt they would need it since everyone seems to be too terrified of the Wraith to fight back, and they probably know where Atlantis is already, since they mentioned the shield held up against them and that's why they submerged the city.

Comment

Originally posted by EYU86
      Everytime I see a shot like Ford's, whether its on TV or in a game, automatically I hear "HEADSHOT" from Unreal Tournament.

LOL On the real life side of the headshot topic, no brain stem function, no baddie. Can't regen from that, now can you..... hehe

And for thous of you are think about the scene where the hand kept moving. It was the last nervous system command to the arm before it was um, lost by its remaining parts.

Spoiler Space
      ****** USE IT *******
      SFA rank - Sgt-At-Arms

To find out more vist the FAQ

Cry havoc, and let slip the dogma of war!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma00
        And for thous of you are think about the scene where the hand kept moving. It was the last nervous system command to the arm before it was um, lost by its remaining parts.
        Ah, but that's just what our Puny Human Minds think.

Just you watch, that arm's going to regenerate into an entire Wraith and we'll have one running amok on the base before to long.

Comment

When I saw the scene, all I could think of is, whos got my arm, whos got my arm?

Comment

Oooooooooor, they'll have weapons that never run out of ammo, old western movie style. I remember those six guns that fired dozens of rounds without needing to be re-loaded.
            Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
            O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
            O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Working...
            X