Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the new S2 title sequence (the long one)...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it, but I could see a bit of the "Firefly" similarities you mention. Not gonna worry about - just glad to get the full theme music back.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I like both new openers. I really don't see anything to complain about.

Comment

I liked the new credits, glad to have them back as opposed to the short ones....even if I will fast forward through them a majority of the time...just feels more homey this way!

Hubs says "Someone got a new toy" referring to the ripple effects on both sets of openings. The only real complaint I have is that Beckett/McGillion's shot is really not flattering...they should change his...I didn't notice the others to be out of character...

S

Comment

Beckett looks to me to be blinded by the sun or something.

I can understand why they only had the character's faces and nothing else, you're dealing with 6 characters here, and you have to fit them all in in about a minute (or less), PLUS some action/SFX scenes to make the series look better.

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss
            the headshots of Jason Momoa, Paul McGillion, and David Hewlett are less than flattering.
            I love the style to the new intro with the headshots.....but agree with you on the less than flattering part for JM, PM and DH. I like the ones chosen for JF, TH and RL though.

I would also have liked it a little better if the 'in between' the headshots were more team/character moments, like they had on the new SG-1 intro, and less space battles.....but hey, those special effects don't come cheap and they have to get there use...right

Comment

I like the new intro for Stargate Atlantis It's so much better than what we had the first part of the season.

Comment

I'm pleased that the full-length opening music has returned more than anything they could put as visuals. I love the music.

Nitpicks: I don't care much for the blue lights that shimmer in the corners and I also wish that there were more team shots - Shep and co. on a planet, Weir and others running around the control room, etc. And I agree that PM's headshot isn't the best, which is too bad because he is so.very.pretty.

Comment

nope not a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X