• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Always
    __

__

Comment

SG:A seems good. Don't say ka 'til you tried it!

Comment

Well, I think I'll judge this a little early
        __

__

Comment

Hopefully the wraith aren't totally blonde!

Comment

I doubt it. I don't think they all will be
            __

__

Comment

I guess they have some smart things too:>

Comment

Well, here in lies the problem...people want really bad bad guys that are horrible, serious, and all that stuff....but at the same time they dont want any characters to die...this is the "I want my cake and eat it too" problem...how much room are we supposed to put for a spoiler? Well, if you dont want to read this then dont
                A lot of people didnt like when Janet died because it was too quick and she deserved better...but that was the point...that is how death is...if the Jaffa or Wraith were really good as many times as SG-1 have been captured one of them would have died by now...The bad guys cant be too good or they would kill everyone...TPTB cant kill anyone or make the bad guys bad enough because as Carter once said, "The goals are mutually exclusive" I like the Wraith so far, I like the replicators, but if any problem I have had is how quick the goa'ulds have been killed off esp Sokar...anywho, looking forward to Atlantis and am glad that Sg-1 is back

Comment

I want 'good' guys to die. SG1 is supposed to be uniqe because it happens in our timeline. Well people die in wars, and so should SG-members.

It just isn't enough with "SG-2 was killed on planet X by the System Lord Y"

How about showing people die?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    How about showing people die?
                    They do show people die. Whenever SG-1 go off-world with other teams, I'd say there's about a 50 - 50 chance that one or more members of those teams won't make it back.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yes, but then the next episode another red shirt dies. Their lives has no meaning in the bigger picture... if you get what i'm saying.

Comment

That's always been the existence of the science fiction extra - a life doomed to be short, end violently, and give the main characters a little bit to angst over. Redshirts, or whatever, it's the same all over.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, but then the next episode another red shirt dies. Their lives has no meaning in the bigger picture... if you get what i'm saying.
                          I don't know... Are you saying you want the main characters to die? Because that would end the show pretty fast, you know.

Or do you mean secondary characters, who don't just die five minutes after they're introduced? If so - TPTB have been killing those guys off left and rigth since season 5.

I don't know what else they can do. No offense, but I don't think you've quite thought this through.

Comment

In B5 Kosh died, Marcus died. They were main characters.

I don't mean we should kill them every week. But pretending that Jack might die in Heroes 2 is silly. Everyone knows he isn't going to die, and that removes one element of the show

Comment

In B5 Kosh died, Marcus died. They were main characters.
                              As of right now, SG-1 has a regular cast of only 4. There isn't room to trim it down!

Comment

There is already a cast of 4 MAIN people, we don't want to cut it down even more. Besides, it would only start more complaints
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X