X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be some good episodes for next season

anyone have any ideas for episodes for next season. one spoiler in my ideas

More exploration and discovery in atlantis. ease off the wraith enzyme story line. find some real allies that can help us against the wraith. we get to keep the anceint battleship we find in inferno. have our people working on fixing it so we can bring it into the fold against the wraith. daedalus getting better weapons so it can fight wraith battle crusers more easily

I'd like to see us try to build some ancient tech from information from the database and screw up big time causing a life or death situation for the team

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      I'd like to see us try to build some ancient tech from information from the database and screw up big time causing a life or death situation for the team

Wouldn't that be a rip-off of 'Trinity'!

They have had various Goa'uld stuff since the beginning of the SGC & still haven't done much with that. So I can't see them retro-engineering Ancient tech without a lot of Asgard help for a few seasons yet.

Best thing to do is get this new enemy into the fold, hopefully it'll finally be the creators of the nano-virus. Too much Wraith as the bad guys, only other real ones are the Genii & all it would take to remove them completely is have Daedalus take away their gate. Then get Teyla to connect to them & let them know about the Genii underground bunkers.

So more 'Alien' enemies, finally some energy weapons for the Daedalus & any other Earth ships in Pegasus.

Hopefully they can get the Aurora class back to Atlantis, which I think they will do for the conclusion of S2 & the beginning of S3, since Shep's team are on it.

Finally make the Wraith more menacing & smart, Shep's team has been captured a few times now & like SG-1 with the Goa'uld always escaped unharmed. The SGA team have only been in Atlantis for over a year & yet have inflcited great damage on the Wraith fleet with relatively little resources. Imagine how easy it would be if they mastered Ancient tech like, ZPM's, Drones, Sat weapons, cloaking gennys etc. So let's see exactly why the Wraith became the dominant species in the galaxy & defeated the ancients. They finished off the creators of the SG network & so would like to see more from them.

An example that I would love to see is: The SGA team find a whole stack of Drones, finally confront a Hive ship with them integrated into a fleet of 302's or another Daedalus class ship. Then fire them all & have the Hive ship still standing & relatively undamaged. The Hive fires a previously unseen weapon & bam cuts through the Asgard shields like butter & takes it out on the first hit. This would really show people that they are bad ass & finally a glimps of how they could got toe to toe with the more powerful Ancient technology & come out on top.

Comment

hmmm how about another mass seige id love another big space battle!!!

who dosent want to see loads of massive battles??
        Last edited by Major Tyler; 10 December 2005, 10:22 PM. Reason: merge
        tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
        yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
        Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

i too want to see more of the city also would like to see more ancient tech. the ship was nice but it wasn't a battlecrusier it would be nice to find a wrecked one and have an espiode out that.

Comment

I'd like to see more exploration or surprises from Atlantis, but also the planet Atlantis is on. I know its been said a few times, but just a complex under the sea or something - maybe something to do with the thing that held Atlantis down
            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

more Shep/Elizabeth kisses!!!!!

Comment

As well as exploring the Atlantis and the Planet...
                I'd really really really like them to explore the PG galaxy and use the Stargate for it's initial intended purpose.....meet some new non-ancient cultures ( like they did in early SG1)
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I´d like the team to go to a planet that´s inhabited by a race of killer robots that hate humans. The team would then have to hide and try to blend in when the robots go on their daily human hunt. The episode would have a happy ending when it turns out that Atlantis can help the robots with their crippling lugnut shortage and over throw the currupt and incompetent council of robot elders.

Oh wait, they already did that on futurama

Still, some kind of artificial life would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                    Wouldn't that be a rip-off of 'Trinity'!
                    No, because, we'd be the ones to make the tech, not the ancients
                    Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter
                    They have had various Goa'uld stuff since the beginning of the SGC & still haven't done much with that. So I can't see them retro-engineering Ancient tech without a lot of Asgard help for a few seasons yet.
                    Thats what would make it a good ep, Rodney gets to arrogent and thinks he'll be able to make it to perfection with no help from anyone, but screws up and puts atlantis into a state of panic because something is gonna blow up/rip the fabric of space time or something along those lines.

Spoiler:
                    In trinity there was no danger to anyone else besides Rodney and Sheppard, this time it would be all of atlantis's population and the athosians on the mainland who would be in danger
                    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

More character development for Sheppard. Both past and present.

More exploration and discovery in Atlantis the city.

Battles in one or two shows is okay but make character interact a bigger priority.

No shipping.
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        more Shep/Elizabeth kisses!!!!!
                        more kisses? they havent kissed...yet

I would like to see a new ally that has extremly powerful weapons and in their first encounter with the daedalus they open fire on it. Then have everything going nicely till atlantis does something the race doesn't like and they go to enemies or something.

Comment

do 'we' keep the ship from inferno or are the team beamed out....i can't see any reason why they would leave an ancient vessel.

Even if the ship is so heavly damaged that it cant use its hyperdrive i would tow it back by tractor beam, as the asgard did...or ask for the asgard to tow it!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1

Battles in one or two shows is okay but make character interact a bigger priority.

No shipping.

Heh..I was about to post my list but this is it exactly so WORD.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1

No shipping.
                              You said it! Exactly all of those things - PLEASE TPTB, PLEASE!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X