• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brianamarie
    You don't look like a newt...
    that's because you're also a newt. Newts don't know what they look like

Comment

Hrm. That might explain it. *eyes her body* Odd, I look like everyone else. Maybe we're all newts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
        On another note...a quick thought..I feel like the Stargate fanbase is where the Trek fanbase was a while back during the Next Gen era...everyone was friendly and supported the show. Let's hope the fanbase never turns into the witch-hunting nerds that the Trek fanbase is now.
        You know, I'm a only a semi-Gator myself and while back I thought I'd found a cool site called 'Memory Alpha'.
        Later, it turned out the people managing it were Nerds !
        I deleted my link to the site soon after and ran away screaming !
        So don't give up hope yet, not all Trekkies have gone bad....I hope.
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          I received an e-mail this week from Rainmaker Digital's Bruce Woloshyn. He said that the effects shots they showed in The Lowdown (of which we have several screen grabs here) aren't even final renders. The finished product will look even better!
          Good... I was actually thinking the shots in The Lowdown looked unfinished. However, they were at least one step up from the way the same shots looked on the Atlantis preview on the season 7 DVD, where any old blind person could see they weren't anywhere near finished.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
            I received an e-mail this week from Rainmaker Digital's Bruce Woloshyn. He said that the effects shots they showed in The Lowdown (of which we have several screen grabs here) aren't even final renders. The finished product will look even better!
            They do look better than the average television FX already. I guess they will be amazing when complete. Thanks for posting the pics.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, then those will look great when they are complete
              __

__

Comment

Working...
              X