This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooner_diva
    Okay, this is ridiculous. The so-called spoilers for The Long Goodbye totally spoiled the Caldwell issue in Critical Mass. Why on Earth did they do that? I was expecting tidbits on the upcoming episodes, not detailed synopses that would ruin every dramatic twist imaginable. Oh boy, can I see JM hitting the roof over this...

Anyway, I agree on Teal'c. I'm sure they meant Teyla or Ronon.
    Personally I sure hope as heck they don't bring any Jaffa to Atlantis. If we need aliens, let's get more Pegasus grown aliens, otherwise it will be like Trek, dumping Klingons in every friggin incarnation of the show....

As for the spoilers, hey, people have the choice to read 'em or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
      1. No Jaffa representation on Atlantis. HELL NO!!!!!! Atlantis belongs to us Earthlings, not the dumb Jaffa who are swayed by the Orii.
      Um, Jaffa are a subspecies of Earthlings; they're like our cousins.

Originally posted by Calicto
      2. I thought Aurora was science recon vessal, not warship. Where the heck did Aurora-class warship come from????
      The warship part was from Before I sleep. The Aurora-class part was from Aurora.

Originally posted by Oranos
      I look foward to cliffhangers like this...
      *grumbles*

Did i mention how much i hate cliffhangers?
      Me too! The way I see it, a TV series should be like a book; at the end of the season you have a resolution. It might lead into the next season, but the major arcs from the current season should be wrapped up.

When you have a cliffhanger, it's like the author of the book saying "If you want to know what happens, read my next book".

I hate cliffhangers.

Originally posted by prion
      Personally I sure hope as heck they don't bring any Jaffa to Atlantis. If we need aliens, let's get more Pegasus grown aliens, otherwise it will be like Trek, dumping Klingons in every friggin incarnation of the show....
      You know, that's the second time I've seen someone complaining about the Jaffa in Atlantis. It's also the second time I've seen someone complain about it without posting any rational reason why.

I don't see the big deal of the Jaffa having some people on Atlantis. They're our allies (if Gerak doesn't screw things up too badly). They have as much right to be there as the Tauri.
      Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

It's probably just a typo - Teal'c/Teyla

We heard months ago about Carter's appearance I think we would have heard of Teal'c turning up
        sigpic

Comment

No, really.

I look foward to cliffhangers like this...
          *grumbles*

Did i mention how much i hate cliffhangers?
          Hey, a one week cliffhanger, well, I don't LIKE them, but I can deal with them, though I'd rather they showed both halves back to back like the way the handled the last two eps from the 1st half of the current season. It's the 3 MONTH cliffhangers that kill me.

I agree with whoever said they should wrap up all the current major threads as much as possible, at least until they have some idea the show's gonna be renewed. Problem is that they don't GET that info until well AFTER everything's set in stone.

Comment

wow that totally made my morning..

allies looks like it is going to be soooooooo goood.

inferno looks really good tooo and i like how it segways into allies.
            come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

*resists temptation*

*struggles*

*skims through*

... Damnit.

*bleaches eyes*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I so glad to hear about it, but it reminds of Scorpion from ST Voyager. Its just me. LOL

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                  Hey, a one week cliffhanger, well, I don't LIKE them, but I can deal with them, though I'd rather they showed both halves back to back like the way the handled the last two eps from the 1st half of the current season. It's the 3 MONTH cliffhangers that kill me.

I agree with whoever said they should wrap up all the current major threads as much as possible, at least until they have some idea the show's gonna be renewed. Problem is that they don't GET that info until well AFTER everything's set in stone.
                  The cliffhangers don't kill, they torture slowly and painfully...

Comment

The cliffhangers don't kill, they torture slowly and painfully...
                    Sounds about right. Aweful murderious things.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'm sorry to say it but I honestly think that the unaired epsiodes, aside from "Micheal" and "Allies", sound pretty boring. It all just sounds like filler material.

Despite being a rabid SG-1 fan, I am really no Atlantis fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X