X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freyr's mother
    I hate you guys.
    *Goes to his happy place*
    All I have to say is, you cant complain. You get the first half of the season before anyone else.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Guys... I don't know if you realise this but by mentioning the "b" word, we could get GW into hot soup... It is also against forum rules to mention the "b" or the "d" word...
      sigpic
      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

geez you guys should have cousins over there no need to talk about the "b" word

Comment

and theyre not all airing next week in canada?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
            There all airing NEXT WEEK!!!!!
            Oh yeah
            Finally a reward for living in canada
            It restart this evening!! yepeeeeee

Comment

So if new eps of Atlantis are airing, what about new eps of SG1?

Comment

The TMN showtimes have just been updated (ep 16-20 added):
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 12 - Epiphany (Next Showing: November 28, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 13 - Critical Mass (Next Showing: December 5, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 14 - Grace Under Pressure (Next Showing: December 12, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 15 - The Tower (Next Showing: December 19, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 16 - The Long Goodbye (Next Showing: January 2, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 17 - Coup D'Etat (Next Showing: January 9, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 18 - Michael (Next Showing: January 16, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 19 - Inferno (Next Showing: January 23, 08:00 PM)
                • Stargate: Atlantis 2: Ep. 20 - Allies (Next Showing: January 30, 08:00 PM)

I love the movie network...and TMN On Demand! *drools*

Comment

Only problem is, watching them now means an even longer intermission before season 3 begins. Three months is a long time but longer will be even more tormenting...
                  S.T.A.K.S. if you think kirking stinks...

Jackson: Earth minutes?
                  Mitchell: Yeah, I've always wanted to say that.
                  Vala: Well, now you have.

Image hosted by RandomImage.net

Member of Ben Hiney Club, Happy Trails Club and The Amazing Arm Appreciation Association Dex's Devil

Comment

Working...
                  X