This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eccscape
    geez...everythings gonna look like startrek soon.lol They're pretty cool though!!

What are the normal computers they use? Dell's of some kind right. I only ask cuz, i know thy're product placement and all but, i heard Dells were reeally crap.
    They put together pretty good laptops and their 24'' LCD is to die for but I'd stay away from their desktop PC's (in fact any 'brand name' desktop pc for that matter)

Comment

They're actually rehashed props from Star Trek: The Next Generation. lol
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

I have never even seen one except on the internet and sga. I am lead to believe they don't really exist.

Comment

They are definately tablet pcs. The smaller hand held things weir mainly uses are Dell Axim X50's. Rodney and Grodin used them on the satalite in Seige Part 1.

I want to know how come they can connect it to an ancient computer system but I can barely get the damned thing to communicate with Windows 2003
          That would explain how we went from "Your a pig, but I like your cat" to "I missed you"

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons
            They're actually becoming quite common. Both my local hospital and my doctors office has them for nurses and doctors to use.
            I'm personally not a big fan of those. They're very expensive even compared to other laptops, and they're slow. Agonisingly slow. I think the one I looked at was a Compaq (pre HP merger).
            The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

They Look Like Handy Dandy Notebooks
              But they have no keypad.
              Yes, Tis true that they use Stylus's to operate them but there might not be a proper text to writing interface; Trust me their hard to program

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                I'm personally not a big fan of those. They're very expensive even compared to other laptops, and they're slow. Agonisingly slow. I think the one I looked at was a Compaq (pre HP merger).
                Heehee, I'm so behind. I'm still a desktop girl at heart!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                X