X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs off to NYC to steal the billboard*

Comment

Wow. SciFi sure is blowing the top of with all this advertising. I wonder if you could get that gate from the movie theater after they are finished. Where did you say it was again?
      Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
      Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
      Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
      Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
      Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
      Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
      Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

SciFi is whoring the Atlantis series in ads and stuff becuase its their last hope, StarGate: SG-1 is almost the only show that people bother toning into on SciFi (I like RiverWorld though.....) Since its [SG-1] almost over Atlantis is whats stands between them and being as non-watched as PBS.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          *runs off to NYC to steal the billboard*
          Not if I get it first!

Sci-Fi is doing ok, they have those crap shows they show on Thursday that people seem to like. Plus if they need to they can always make another Stargate spinoff and just keep SG-1 on for the next 12 years.
          It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

proposed spinn-offs:

stargate SG-13: starring the sg-13 team from heroes
            stargate: alpha site: starring an off-world sg-team
            stargate: the four races: prequel featuring the ancients, asguard, furlings, nox
            stargate: the next generation: set in 2030 or so

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              stargate: the next generation: set in 2030 or so
              But to avoid confusion with Star Trek, they should call it something else... I dunno, something like "Stargate Infinity", perhaps? Oh, and it should be animated. Yeah, that would rock!

Yeah.
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

They could do "O'neill". Following the life of retired Jack, Sam, Teal'c, and Carter after they leave the program, set up in NYC.

They also have that nifty little ship called Promethous, which could be retrofitted for Stargate: Exploration (Boldly going where Star Trek failed to go. )
                Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.

Comment

I'd be into seeing a Stargate: The Next Generation! Maybe it could be set in the time that SG-1 travels to at the end of 1969, with cassie being there to greet them and all. Or even beyond that maybe similar in idea to the stupid cartoon, just not stupid.

Like what's an earth of the future like once the gate has been revealed, all the horrors of that have taken place and maybe calmed down... Earth is finally on par with the Tollan/Aschen level of tech.... I think that'd be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                    But to avoid confusion with Star Trek, they should call it something else... I dunno, something like "Stargate Infinity", perhaps? Oh, and it should be animated. Yeah, that would rock!

Yeah.
                    totally forgot Infinity

in stead of SG: TNG, stargate 2030

and also

stargate prometheus: about the adventures of the prometheus crew, grace aliens as recurring villans

Comment

Originally posted by PYRO
                      Since its [SG-1] almost over Atlantis is whats stands between them and being as non-watched as PBS.
                      Hey...I like PBS!

Speaking of adverts, I just saw a little flash animated ad on IMDB.com. First time I've noticed the little fishies...that was cool.
                      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                      once done, cannot be undone...
                      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

They should do like the Six Flags ride Stargate 3000

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                          Hey...I like PBS!

Speaking of adverts, I just saw a little flash animated ad on IMDB.com. First time I've noticed the little fishies...that was cool.
                          The little fishies are on the screensaver too.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                            They could do "O'neill". Following the life of retired Jack, Sam, Teal'c, and Carter after they leave the program, set up in NYC.

They also have that nifty little ship called Promethous, which could be retrofitted for Stargate: Exploration (Boldly going where Star Trek failed to go. )

They didn't fail to go there, the problem is they jusy keep going where they already have gone and have gotten little done. I don't see any difference between Enterprise 200 years in the past and TNG. It's lame.

I hope it goes something like...

Now-
                            SG-1
                            Atlantis
                            5 years-
                            Atlantis
                            SG-1 Movies
                            10 years-
                            Atlantis and SG-1 Movies
                            A new show. I like the Jaffa rebellion idea as a TV movie series idea.
                            15 years-
                            The ship (will never spell/type it right) and some mini ones. I don't want one ship that would be like Star Trek I want to have a fleet like they do now with boats.
                            Future-
                            Stargate: Earth about the Stargate finally coming out to the public, but not right away. Something like another country (China) threatening us and we are forced to come out and give it to Nato ir something. No way we would ever give it to the UN. It would be like West Wing some times and the SGC others, then just mainly regular people and how we react to everything going on.
                            It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

does anybody have clips from that american idol thing?

Comment

Bah this is whats next:

StarGate: El Dorado

Atlantis spin-off, like 14 years from now.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X