Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure we'll one day acually meet an Ancient who actually is not someone we managed to get rid of
    __

__

Comment

tha Ancient woman looks like Lexa Doig:-)
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

lol True. I don't think it is
        __

__

Comment

Y'know, that whole uber-morlock thing was interesting in the movie, except for one thing... the TOTAL AND COMPLETE diversion from the book that the movie was supposedly based on. Sure, the movie's good, but as a movie version of the book, it fails horribly... which I hope Atlantis won't do. Sorry for the side-rant...
          Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by JakeDeuxPointZero
            Sure, the movie's good, but as a movie version of the book, it fails horribly... which I hope Atlantis won't do.
            It won't. Atlantis is not based on a book.
            Last edited by Ugly Pig; 05 July 2004, 04:34 AM. Reason: Spelling.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Where is a shot if the final version of Atlantis that we seem to be talking about?

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
              from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Sory to ask, but when was this preview? What chanel was it on and is there a download?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

The preview is on the final release of the season seven DVD single releases as a teaser for the opener. I don't know of any download links
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    The preview is on the final release of the season seven DVD single releases as a teaser for the opener. I don't know of any download links
                    It's been floating around on BitTorrent.
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

you can see the final version of Atlantis in my sig and yeah that Atlantis Preview is on Season 7 DVD set, but you can get it of torrents

Comment

Can you give me a link to it on BitTorrent? please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

The final version of Atlantis looks amazing. Can't wait for the first ep
                          __

__

Comment

Working...
                          X