Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe The Allies Will Be Some Kinda Two Headed Monsters Or Sumthing.
    Sorry That's All I Gawt.
    Maybe It's The Goa'uld Or Something like Tok'ra.
    Maybe The Asgard.
    Perhaps The Wraith Themselves?
    Maybe a Tok'WraithQueen
    Perhaps.
    In Good Time My Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      My money's on Gustav III of Sweden. Pretty unlikely, I think you'll agree.
      :nods:

I so agree. I put twenty bucks on that. I mean, who wouldn't want to ally with this guy?

Astria Porta: Icons and Images of Stargate

"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." - Aeryn Sun

Comment

He does look pretty sure of himself...
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Remember in Lost Boys, Jenev?
          STARGATE ICARUS
          Premiering April 20, 2006
          Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Well we know the Wraith are territorial with different Hives controlling their own feeding grounds. So its possible that the Allies may be a Wraith Hive that wants to damage a more powerful hive they fear may take away their feeding grounds. Not an ally in the sense of the Tokra or the Asgard more like an ally of convenience.
            "I don't care if I fall as long as someone picks up my gun and keeps on shooting"

Comment

The Wraith as an ally, that just seems so wrong, but with what's been rumored, a definite possibility.

Comment

Maybe it's Gerald?
                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Allies are Furlings! makes sense why SG-1 didn't encouter them. They're in another galaxy!

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
                    From Joe Mallozzi's Q/A Thread:
                    Allies: Atlantis strikes a deal with an unlikely ally in their battle against the wraith.
                    Hmmm...possible allies...
                    Spoiler:
                    The Genii sound like a good choice to me. Other than that, other races we've seen before include the mist alien from H&S (that would definitely be "unlikely" ) the bugs (), the children from CE, the gal from Sanctuary (not really "unlikely" though), the Brotherhood (possible...), the govt. from Condemned (if they're still around), and Ford's Lost Boys gang. The Goa'uld could also be an ally, and that's definitely "unlikely". And don't forget about a possible Wraith faction fighting against their own kind.

So I'm going with the Genii, Wraith or the Goa'uld.

Comment

Umm I know this may sound oxymoronic, but mabey the "Allies" are the Wraith. We know from "The Lost Boys" that the Wraith are divided as a species now. Mabey we strike a deal with a smaller less powerfull fraction against a bigger more key fraction. Of course i'm sure they'd try to screw us over and of course we'd foresee it coming and turn on them first.
                      302's lead the way!

Comment

Regarding "The Long Goodbye", we've seen evidence before that Wraith Queens have at least a limited telepathic powers (Rising part 2 for one), and that the Wraith are divided (Lost Boys), so my theory is it's 2 rival queens playing puppets.
                        I hope you like Guinness, I find it to be a good substitute for food.

Comment

new spoiler!!
                          Spoiler:
                          according to last news's, "The Long Goodbye, 17th episode of the season, will concern an extraterrestrial warrior who has an account to regulate and which for that kidnaps Doctor Weir and Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard.

Comment

A new tidbit from Martin Wood regarding Allies:
                            Spoiler:
                            "But Wood remained tight-lipped about "Allies," the finale of Atlantis's second season due to air in March in the U.S. "I can tell you this much about it," he hinted: "Watch 'Michael' and 'The Hive' closely and you may have an idea what 'Allies' means."

Since both eps feature the Wraith, I'm assuming the ally is either a rogue faction of Wraith or perhaps some of the Wraith that Beckett has successfully turned back into humans..

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              Since both eps feature the Wraith, I'm assuming the ally is either a rogue faction of Wraith or perhaps some of the Wraith that Beckett has successfully turned back into humans..[/spoiler]
                              Thank you. Someone finally agrees with what I said earlier haha.
                              302's lead the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri
                                new spoiler!!
                                Spoiler:
                                according to last news's, "The Long Goodbye, 17th episode of the season, will concern an extraterrestrial warrior who has an account to regulate and which for that kidnaps Doctor Weir and Lieutenant Colonel Sheppard.
                                Where'd you get this new info Torri?

I don't think it will be the Genii because if it was I'm sure Martin would of told us to watch Coup D'etat.

I highy doubt it's a small faction of Wraith because there still is that little problem of them seeing us as food.

They certainly arn't the Goauld becaus isn't one of TPTB's priorities to make Atlantis and SG-1 separate aka no zaps etc.
                                Last edited by GatetheWay; 31 October 2005, 08:00 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X