Clear All

Originally posted by James_the_Wraith_Sympathiser
    I remember ages ago ep 20 of Season 2 was marked as
    Spoiler:
    "Return of the Genii"
    on epguides.com. I reckon it will end up being
    Spoiler:
    the Genii
    . Be interesting to see the "deal" that gets struck...
    man, if it is then that will be so dumb (my opinion). i just really dont like them.. i want a new race damnit!!!!!
    I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Actually the Return of the Genii ep is
      Spoiler:
      ep 18 which is called Coup D'etat

Comment

Maybe they will allie with an other race AGAINST the Genii there are many possibilities... I'm sooo looking forward to TLG...I don't know how I can wait till March...it seems so long till then *cries*

Comment

Long Goodbye: Alien combatants look to settle an ancient score by using Weir and Sheppard as pawns.
          perhaps we learn a bit about the hotzone virus creators, i read somewhere they will be mentioned in S2

Allies: Atlantis strikes a deal with an unlikely ally in their battle against the wraith.
          how cool would it be if one of the clone Ba'al's showed up in pegasus in a hat'ak

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C
            perhaps we learn a bit about the hotzone virus creators, i read somewhere they will be mentioned in S2

That would be cool...I've been waiting to learn more about that.
            Sheppard: You still seem nervous.
            McKay: No, no, it's good, it's good. I'm all good, all good.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
              From Joe Mallozzi's Q/A Thread:
              Long Goodbye: Alien combatants look to settle an ancient score by using Weir and Sheppard as pawns.
              What if they are the Orii who want to destroy Atlantis

Inferno: The team makes an amazing discovery on a planet on the verge of a catastrophic natural disaster.
              I think it could be ancient research station or weapon of some sort. I also read some where it maybe directly related to season final.

Allies: Atlantis strikes a deal with an unlikely ally in their battle against the wraith.
              Joe also said we have meet them before I think could either Genii or Gou’ald (I hope it’s not).
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

FOR ORII7s SAKE! THE ALLIES IN "Allies" WILL BE A RETURN OF FORD! IT CANT BE A FLASH BACK! HOW WOULD THAT GO WITH A DEAL??????? ya we strike a deal with a bloody flash back! come on people just because i am new doesnt mean the stuff i say isnt important!!!! (forgive me JanusAncient) people pay attention to me and other people i have been paying attention to everyone every since i joined the GateWorld Forum!!!!!!!

(sorry that i was being negitive.I hate it when no one pays attention to other peoples post.and if they did pay attention and said something else besides the proof i show...u really didnt pay attention!) sorry again

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Who would you trust, the guy who plays Ford or an internet database that can be modified by anyone at anytime at thier own leisure.

Comment

Well, a couple more tidbits.
                    Spoiler:

When asked if the Asgard were the allies, he wrote
                    Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    Spoiler:

Hate to say it but - you'll have to tune in to find out.
                    And when asked if we've come across the allies before he wrote
                    Originally posted by JMallozzi
                    Spoiler:
                    Oh, we've come across them alright.
                    The way that's phrased makes it sound to me like it's kind of an "OH yeah." (like someone asks you if you know someone who happens to be your best friend since childhood and you're like OH yeah, definitely.)

I realize that's probably clear as mud but maybe we'll find out a bit more as the time comes closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonaille
                      Actually the Return of the Genii ep is
                      Spoiler:
                      ep 18 which is called Coup D'etat
                      Ah cheers. Maybe it will not be the Genii in 'Allies' (let's hope).

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords

Who would you trust, the guy who plays Ford or an internet database that can be modified by anyone at anytime at thier own leisure.

Oh yea? Well how do u know that JMallozzi on the gateworld forum is really Joe Mallozzi? huh? huh? if he has been right about everything that has been said about season 9,so was and is the IMDb! they had a list of characters that have been in every episode.besides GateWorld trusts IMDb.when SGA

had a new writer for the show,it said that some guy (forgot his name) was writting the episode "Trinity" of SGA and thats what the IMDb said and it was right! and about everything about Stargate and other shows that r very old to recently announced or in production!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

My guess is that it will probably be the Genii... but what about the Hoffans? They'd be a somewhat unlikely ally.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                            Oh yea? Well how do u know that JMallozzi on the gateworld forum is really Joe Mallozzi? huh? huh? if he has been right about everything that has been said about season 9,so was and is the IMDb! they had a list of characters that have been in every episode.besides GateWorld trusts IMDb.when SGA

had a new writer for the show,it said that some guy (forgot his name) was writting the episode "Trinity" of SGA and thats what the IMDb said and it was right! and about everything about Stargate and other shows that r very old to recently announced or in production!
                            Look, it is a known fact that IMDb.com has made many mistakes and is not reliable at all. It has said that Bates was in Siege part 2, that Caldwell was going to be in Lost Boys, and many other mistakes. Rainbow said he wasn't going to be any other episodes in season two and I believe him.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orii7

OK, let's put it like this. JMallozi has a personal title on the forum cause the admins (Darren and David) know for a fact it really is him. Gateworld hosts RSF's blog because they know IT REALLY IS HIM. Now, unless our wonderful admins have cooked up a really huge scheme involving building a large fansite and impersonating TPTB, then convincing same said TPTB to acknowledge that it's really them on the site, it's safe to say they are who they say they are.

IMDB can be modified by any person at any time. I could go right now and set myself up as the lead guest character in an upcoming episode, granted it'd probably get noticed pretty quickly. Ford said he's done filming. Now, unless he's done some filming he himself doesn't know about, or he's lying to us, HE'S NOT IN THE EPISODE. Being correct several times does NOT guarantee being correct every time. IMDB is a wonderfully useful source, but it does not trump the people who actually have something to do with the show.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                OK, let's put it like this. JMallozi has a personal title on the forum cause the admins (Darren and David) know for a fact it really is him. Gateworld hosts RSF's blog because they know IT REALLY IS HIM. Now, unless our wonderful admins have cooked up a really huge scheme involving building a large fansite and impersonating TPTB, then convincing same said TPTB to acknowledge that it's really them on the site, it's safe to say they are who they say they are.

IMDB can be modified by any person at any time. I could go right now and set myself up as the lead guest character in an upcoming episode, granted it'd probably get noticed pretty quickly. Ford said he's done filming. Now, unless he's done some filming he himself doesn't know about, or he's lying to us, HE'S NOT IN THE EPISODE. Being correct several times does NOT guarantee being correct every time. IMDB is a wonderfully useful source, but it does not trump the people who actually have something to do with the show.

I agree...If you believe that Ford is going to be in the Esp. then you might as well believe that RDA is coming back. WHICH AIN"T GOING TO HAPPEN! bhahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X