Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleep in Stasis or held in transport beam?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transport beam. I'd love to hang out with the Asgard for 1,000 years, and I think you stand a better chance of being returned in the same state as when you went in.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Interactive stasis pod, with people of like mind.

Comment

I think id rather be held in the transport beam as i wouldnt be out in the open where people could come and ogle me. Plus theres a chance that the stasis would still age me.

But id much rather just use a sarcophagus and have an Orb of Thesulah handy (merging two shows ). Or just find the Fountain of Youth. It probobly exists somewhere in the Stargate universe.
        Mercy is the mark of a great man *stab* maybe im just a good man *stab* well im okay

Amanda Waller: Bruce's DNA was easy enough to obtain. He left it all over town.
        [Terry raises eyebrow]
        Amanda Waller: Not remotely what I meant.

Comment

I wonder if you dream while in a stasis pod.

Comment

From Before I Sleep

Old Weir: Janis prepared the stasis chamber for me – said it would be like a deep, dreamless sleep.

Comment

well if we could choose its almost like they beaming would be made for this reason so im sure they would have had made it safe. if power goes out you probably die in stasis, if power goes out and ur on a hardrive specialy made that you wouldnt decay you will still be there but wont be able to get remateiralized. i say beam.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

beam aswell. wow that would be so cool if you could atually do that. i would love to see the world in 100 years time, unless we've blown ourselves up which is very likely

Comment

I'm doing the beaming man...as other said you don't age and I like, The Tron Effect, more. The sleep in stasis is also a little too Matrixy...and I don't like the idea that someone could manipulate my world like that---someone's playing puppeteer with my world.
                  VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                  X