Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice too, how they have not released any episodic photography of that episode? Maybe its because of all the water? Hmmmmmm......

Comment

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

I think its on there. SG1 aswell. very short though.

Comment

Nope thats not it. All that shows is a little bit of Epiphany we're talking about one that shows some of Grace Under Pressure.
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 08 November 2005, 08:08 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
          Notice too, how they have not released any episodic photography of that episode? Maybe its because of all the water? Hmmmmmm......
          Yes, I've noticed that, and it's annoyed the bejeebies out of me. TPTB are a bunch of meanies.
          Looking forward to Grace Under Pressure, The Hive, Epiphany, and Coup D'etat is a little something that's been helping me get through a less-than-wonderful autumn. A few photographs would be nice!
          Spoiler:
          poor, squished Rodney. How will they rescue him? Or will he rescue himself?

Comment

Wait... Let me get this straight:

There's a PREVIEW of an upcoming episode - GUP - floating around out there and no one's found a way to get it online?!?!?!?

Oh, man. The world has totally just come to an end for me.

Comment

And bumpedy-bump-bump. Anyone out there knows where it is? Hello?

Comment

Has ANYONE seen ANY behind previews or sneak peeks for the second half for Season 2 on Scifi so far?

Spoiler:

Comment

I haven't.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    I haven't.
                    I heard the other night on SciFi that they will start showing the sneak peeks starting this coming week! So this could be it!!!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

But I just saw one a few weeks ago. Why did they start them then stop then then start again?

Spoiler:

Comment

well hopefully we'll get the previews soon

Comment

I saw on as well...the humanity...I shall punish the, Stargate Sneak Peak Monday's!

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                            well hopefully we'll get the previews soon
                            i doubt it, but thern the rating season here is over so they might put stargate back on... ggrr... channel 7
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              i doubt it, but thern the rating season here is over so they might put stargate back on... ggrr... channel 7
                              I hear you. Stupid, annoying channel 7 with their stupid home improvement shows. I wish we could get SciFi channel here. I'd get cable just for that channel alone.

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
                                I hear you. Stupid, annoying channel 7 with their stupid home improvement shows.
                                10 and 9 are just as bad. I watch absolutely no tv anymore (save the glass house). In fact the only reason for me to even remember the tv channels is that they also happen to be the liver synthesised heamatological clotting factors!!!(hmmmm, that's a worry isn't it )

i wrote them an email once...it was ignored

Comment

Working...
                                X