Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    They've got the hair for it
    That's why I put that, I can totally imagine Bob in his dart riding to Atlantis screaming out lyrics at the top of his voice to evil heavy metal music on how Atlantis would be blown to ashes and head banging at the same time. It would suit him.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      That's why I put that, I can totally imagine Bob in his dart riding to Atlantis screaming out lyrics at the top of his voice to evil heavy metal music on how Atlantis would be blown to ashes and head banging at the same time. It would suit him.
      yeah really it suits him so!
      *just imagining the scene *

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
        yeah really it suits him so!
        *just imagining the scene *
        yeah motorhead - ace of spaids hehe
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

you really want to know? well, good black metal, gothic, and all other sorts of violent metal music
          Let me guess, you like this music as well?
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Let me guess, you like this music as well?
            indeed and i declare that the metal is not scary at all. and there are a lot of metal that are not violent

Comment

indeed and i declare that the metal is not scary at all. and there are a lot of metal that are not violent
              I like some of it, not into the hardcore stuff. What music you into srg?
              sigpic

Comment

I like some of it, not into the hardcore stuff. What music you into srg?
                Generally anything from 60-80's era, but not heavy metal. My dad likes some metal. I'm more into classic rock than anything like that.
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                  Generally anything from 60-80's era, but not heavy metal. My dad likes some metal. I'm more into classic rock than anything like that.
                  I go for anything really, whatever is in the charts but I don't like most indie. I do quite like classic rock and alot of 80s music, alot of that was really good. I also really like dance, techno etc.
                  sigpic

Comment

I go for anything really, whatever is in the charts but I don't like most indie. I do quite like classic rock and alot of 80s music, alot of that was really good.
                    IMHO 80's was a great decade music wise, soooooo diverse (it's all the same today, I don't like the charts today). I suppose a lot of it is because I love the sound of synthesisers though.
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      IMHO 80's was a great decade music wise, soooooo diverse (it's all the same today, I don't like the charts today). I suppose a lot of it is because I love the sound of synthesisers though.
                      So do I. I like it when music now sounds similar. Yeah there was alot of very original music released during that time that's just copied now or resung.
                      sigpic

Comment

My wife is a big Depeche Mode fan. There is some good music done by them.
                        Plenty of good music from the 80's. Madonna is my fave.
                        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                        Pay it forward

Comment

So do I. I like it when music now sounds similar. Yeah there was alot of very original music released during that time that's just copied now or resung.
                          Or remixed and used in something else, make you're own stuff!!
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                            My wife is a big Depeche Mode fan. There is some good music done by them.
                            Plenty of good music from the 80's. Madonna is my fave.
                            Don't have a fave, I think their all great.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

True. Lots to choose from. Madonna though is the only artist I can think of that has lasted through all these years and has been able to reinvent herself with staying power.
                              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                              Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                                True. Lots to choose from. Madonna though is the only artist I can think of that has lasted through all these years and has been able to reinvent herself with staying power.
                                Most modern groups and bands seem to come and go at the whim of their record company masters, they don't seem to last.
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X