No announcement yet.

Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends on the criteria I suppose but I'd probably choose Todd in the end. He's the most unique character in the show. And arguably Stargate: Atlantis most interesting contribution to the sci-fi genre.

For pure villainy though, I think Steve and all the other Wraith that James Lafazanos played to a similar level (which I shall refer to as the Steve-oids) had that extra special something that was never recreated for a bad guy in the show.
    Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 14 February 2009, 01:23 AM.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

My favorite Wraith is Todd. And I like too commander from Midway, Steve, Wraith from The Defiant One, Bob, Michael, Erik, and boys from The Hive.
      sigpic

Comment

Er, Er, Er, Er, Er, Don't know can't decide.

Though Todd's gorgeous, and Steve, Micheal, Phineas, *walks off in to distance reciting all the names of the Wraith she knows of*
        sigpic
        Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

todd, todd & todd! (the others ain't bad either!)

Comment

Phineas ^^ *snugs him*

Comment

for the coolness definitley todd; but as a villain Michael. Hey, its the fault of us that michael exist in the first place.
              sigpic

Comment

Fav Wraith? Tough question, depends on my mood. At the moment it's Rhys (Broken Ties) but I also love Tommy (Midway) and of course Todd. Greg (Defiant One) is also cute.

Comment

What about Kenny, he was dang hawt!!!
                  I cant belive nobody likes him!

Comment

I like Kenny. Rhys from Broken Ties is too cool.
                    sigpic

Comment

Todd !!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd. DUH! <:

Comment

All of them But five of them have a special place in my hearth

Steve was my first love. His moodiness, flawless beauty, in-control attitude, and then hunger, attack to Sheppard and then horrible death.

Bob, who smiled sadistically and died like dog, shot in that small gage.

Shawn, an ancient soul who still appreciates finer things in life, a hedonist smart enough to live.

The sleeping beauty, Aurora, who just wanted to live as a pretty blond ancient woman.

Then there is Todd. He is special, much because he had so much screen time and gave us much needed wraith perspective. He can interact with people way better than most of his species, and he allowed us to see how complex can wraih's mind be, how much experience and wisdom the Atlanteans destroy when they kill wraiths. Even when Todd might be one of the oldest and so different, when most of others are children of war, unable to think much but short term gain because of it. Probably they were created to fight with the ancients and then left over when the species left too early and the wraith were too numerous and had to hibernate long, long times to survive without slipping to the civil war Sheppard later started anyway.

Comment

Steve, followed by Bob
                            Tst

Comment

Todd, of course, he's the hottest wraith ever!!!
                              sigpic
                              siggy made by RogueRanger
                              http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                              killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by capricaabydos View Post
                                Todd, of course, he's the hottest wraith ever!!!
                                exactly!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X