No announcement yet.

Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd and Michael are cool favourites of mine, but i thought the Wraith out of 'Sateda' was awesome, (he seemed more monstrous than most of the male Wraith we have seen) sort of an uber Wraith if you will.
    Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
      Which Commander? With the bold head or with hair and a Star Tattoo?? He is Todd.. But I have a Question. What is with Kenny´s Face? His Tattoo look like gills of a fish(Kiemen in german)
      I was talking about the Commander of the ... what was her title? Todd killed her so that Teyla could become the queen of the wraith Alliance. The shaved headed one! He was awesome!! Kenny... Kenny can someone find a picture and post it? I can't remember which one is Kenny...
      SOS...SOS...Pissed off the Ori! I repeat Pissed of the Ori... Come save me please! - Fire-eye "Petals of a broken soul" stargate sg1 fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Yuatja View Post
        I was talking about the Commander of the ... what was her title?
        Spoiler:
        Todd killed her so that Teyla could become the queen of the wraith Alliance.
        The shaved headed one! He was awesome!! Kenny... Kenny can someone find a picture and post it? I can't remember which one is Kenny...
        Spoiler:
        The Primary.
        Beware the spoilers for season 5 episodes (you should use tags, like I do here).

Kenny is
        Spoiler:
        Todd's second in command
        in "The Queen": http://www.macsyourman.com/atlantis/...5x08-0291.html
        My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
        Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
        sigpic

Comment

Ah! Right, thank you! His tattoos look more like slashes, more curvled then Todd's.
          SOS...SOS...Pissed off the Ori! I repeat Pissed of the Ori... Come save me please! - Fire-eye "Petals of a broken soul" stargate sg1 fanfic

Comment

This is almost an impossible question for me to answer...

Todd. He's a well-developed character with a great personality and dang sexy, to boot. So Todd is #1 for me.

After Todd, are:

Steve (so beautiful!)
            Broken Ties Wraith (Kenny may replace him, depending)
            Condemned Wraith (drooly Shawn!)
            Edward Sleazyhands (No Man's Land)
            Allies' Scientist (Erik)
            Bald commander (The Queen)
            Sateda's Uberwraith (So fierce!)

But I also liked Penny Wraith from last year (Todd's betrayer and 'mid-wife' in SoW) and all of James' other Wraith from S1 & 2, including The Defiant One. It's really hard to put them all down, because I like them all so much. But Todd and Steve are my absolute favorites, though Kenny and the BT Wraith (both portrayed by Tyler McClendon) are fast growing on me. And we still haven't seen them all for this season...so, who knows!

das
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crais View Post
              Todd and Michael are cool favourites of mine, but i thought the Wraith out of 'Sateda' was awesome, (he seemed more monstrous than most of the male Wraith we have seen) sort of an uber Wraith if you will.
              Yeah, Go King! He was so cool, Ronon finally found a wraith he couldn't kick it's ass! Though it was a cool fight between the two.

Comment

todd, steve, wraith in "the condemned", kenny and I really like the bridge wraith in "the queen"/"first contact" for some reason.
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 30 September 2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, Go King! He was so cool, Ronon finally found a wraith he couldn't kick it's ass! Though it was a cool fight between the two.
                  True, but Ronon can't kick Todd's ass either. At least, Todd doesn't seem a single bit afraid of him! Just merely annoyed to always get a gun pointed at his head.

I forgot to say that I loved early Michael too, although I wasn't fond of him in season 4 any more.
                  Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                    True, but Ronon can't kick Todd's ass either. At least, Todd doesn't seem a single bit afraid of him! Just merely annoyed to always get a gun pointed at his head.

I forgot to say that I loved early Michael too, although I wasn't fond of him in season 4 any more.
                    Yeah I also forgot to mention that the defiant one (or as I call him Uncle 10,000 since he was on that planet all alone for 10 thousand years)

Todd doesn't seem like the fighter type. He's a scientist, and has good aim with a stunner and handgun but I can't really see him wrestling with Ronon.

Comment

Yes indeed! They really slugged it out, Ronon met his match with that particular one!
                      Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Todd doesn't seem like the fighter type. He's a scientist, and has good aim with a stunner and handgun but I can't really see him wrestling with Ronon.
                        "There is something to be said for stealth over brute force"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Laura Dove View Post
                          "There is something to be said for stealth over brute force"
                          Yup! though I bet he could put up a good fight if he wanted or needed to. Even The defiant one was well... DEFIANT! haha It took a drone ( I think ) to kill him! tough *******! Love him still!

Comment

Hey! I found this web page! It has some pictures of the wraith and behind the scenes!! haha I love them!

http://planet-wraith.homepage.t-onli...ndex.php?cat=3

Comment

wraith worshippers!!!! u shall not trick me ill never give u earth never!!

seriously though i fear for ur wellbeing.. get help group therapy wraith worshippers annoymous

ok seriously seriously there is no wraith with as well rounded character as todd as hes the only one with a sense of humour so hes my favourite second is the one in suspicion that runs in gets shot and dies

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

Definately Steve! He is my favorite

Comment

Working...
                                X