Originally posted by srg
    I bet you can't wait for condemed then.
    Erm... no... course not... *hides modem*

Ses
    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
      Erm... no... course not... *hides modem*

I've also noticed how the wraith area always happy creatures, always smiling (ok maybe not that one on The Defiant One), I mean, just look at him ^, loving every minute.
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Spoiler:
        Shawn (from Condemned) is the only wraith not dead by the end of the episode.
        Yeah... but that kinda creeped me out with him eating regular food and drinking wine though...

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          I've also noticed how the wraith area always happy creatures, always smiling (ok maybe not that one on The Defiant One), I mean, just look at him ^, loving every minute.
          Interesting how they're always smiling isn't it?! They just love to show those pearly whites!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
            Yeah... but that kinda creeped me out with him eating regular food and drinking wine though...
            hmm I was kind of releaved, at least they have have other pleasures other than the life sucking. You might even be able to bribe one with a chocolate bar or something???
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
              hmm I was kind of releaved, at least they have have other pleasures other than the life sucking. You might even be able to bribe one with a chocolate bar or something???
              Good point - at the very least you can stall them them from chowing down on humans!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                I think he was a one off, just had lunch with the magistrate to help keep the allience going. Through he seemed really keen on the wine, so maybe the wraith drink that on the hive ships, which is understandable.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  I think he was a one off, just had lunch with the magistrate to help keep the allience going. Through he seemed really keen on the wine, so maybe the wraith drink that on the hive ships, which is understandable.
                  If one can do it, then I'm sure there's others that do as well. It seems like one of lifes little joys, at least for him anyway.
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    If one can do it, then I'm sure there's others that do as well. It seems like one of lifes little joys, at least for him anyway.
                    Yeah, teasing the magistate with death.
                    sigpic

Comment

*Waves to Ses while she lurks.*
                      **Grags the stunner and goes on Lurker Alert.**

Wraiths have their ways of showing happiness in one form or another. They always smile before eating it seems, too.

Comment

**Grags the stunner and goes on Lurker Alert.**

Wraiths have their ways of showing happiness in one form or another. They always smile before eating it seems, too.
                        I notced that too, Shawn was probably wishing he could eat the magistrate. There seems to be a plenty supply of food, em, lurkers in this thread at the mo.
                        sigpic

Comment

I notced that too, Shawn was probably wishing he could eat the magistrate. There seems to be a plenty supply of food, em, lurkers in this thread at the mo.
                          Well just think of the grin you probably have before devouring a nice chocolate cake, it's probably the same thing...

I loved the way he teased the magistrate, the guy was terrified.

Oh and if your the chef, don't stuff it up!
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

He he, TW is now a lurker. *Grabs stunner and goes on TW lurker alert.*
                            sigpic

Comment

I lurk until i post, so i'm not lurking.

But there are two lurkers hiding around here (at least at 1:28 EST).

Comment

I lurk until i post, so i'm not lurking.

But there are two lurkers hiding around here (at least at 1:28 EST).
                                They're not here anymore, someone wraithed them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X