X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
    I heard this too. When I looked at the pictures,
    Spoiler:
    the guy on the table kind of had the same nose and profile as Caldwell, if that means anything. But maybe I'm just seeing things.
    oi i said that

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
      i dont think they'll do an ori crossover, that would involve daniel and friends comming to atlantis and theyd stay which would screw up sg1
      What I mean is the Orii from 10000 years ago in human form, Joe did say
      Spoiler:
      something on the lines of dealing with an old ancient score.
      Last edited by Wass; 27 October 2005, 07:33 AM.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

yes but
        Spoiler:
        theyre fighting each other and using weir and sheppard as their pawns, so ones controling weir and the other sheppard, and I stand by what i said, they wont bring the ori into atlantis

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't that photo look a lot like it has shapes in it the same as thor's hammer? could it be asgard related in any way? maybe it's just coincidence.

Comment

*speculation* shapeshifting? *speculation*

Comment

Working...
            X