Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe shes just playing it cool trying not to be killed or anything, and she looks more evil when shes being possessed as seen in 'the gift'. furthur more she would never willingly help the wraith

Comment

1200 Pixel

View Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas
        1200 Pixel

View Gallery
        Maybe thats a ancient?

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
          Maybe thats a ancient?
          That's what I was thinking, just hope it's not another sga member that's gone back in time!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
            Maybe thats a ancient?
            Hard to tell....but it doesn't really look like anything we've seen them in.....yet.

It almost looks similar to the uniform Caldwell has on....even looks like a name badge or some sort of patch on the upper right part of the wardrobe.

Comment

Caldwell's left (from our view) breast pocket is just a zipper. The other guys same left side pocket looks just like an open one with no zipper. His outfit also looks more shiny and made of a different material.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

That doesn't look like any Earth military suit, it's most likely an Ancient, what is that comtraption they have him in?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  That doesn't look like any Earth military suit, it's most likely an Ancient, what is that comtraption they have him in?
                  Joe did mention that
                  Spoiler:
                  aliens would use Shep and Weir as pawns in their conflict or something along those lines, so perhaps the man in the photo is one of those aliens and the device is allowing him to control Shep and/or Weir?

And yay for Caldwell!

Comment

Is it just me or did anyone get strangely distracted by Sheppard's biceps in the second picture.......?

Hummmmmmmm, anyways, Andreas, beautiful pictures as usual. You are an icon maker's dream.
                    Astria Porta: Icons and Images of Stargate

"It's OK! You were in my shoes, I was in your pants." - Aeryn Sun

Comment

wow, looks like its in atlantis and thats a stasis pod, hopefully its not caldwell from the past cause they slightly look similar, just add rinkles to caldwell grow white hair etc

Comment

What if it is Janus, who has somehow come back to help? Knowing that Humans have come back to Atlantis 10,000 years after he and the surving ancinets left.

Just a thought..

Comment

As mentioned in another thread what if the aliens are Orii.
                          "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

i dont think they'll do an ori crossover, that would involve daniel and friends comming to atlantis and theyd stay which would screw up sg1

Comment

Originally posted by Kit
                              Is it just me or did anyone get strangely distracted by Sheppard's biceps in the second picture.......?
                              Heehee! I won't tell if you don't!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                                Joe did mention that
                                Spoiler:
                                aliens would use Shep and Weir as pawns in their conflict or something along those lines, so perhaps the man in the photo is one of those aliens and the device is allowing him to control Shep and/or Weir?

And yay for Caldwell!
                                I heard this too. When I looked at the pictures,
                                Spoiler:
                                the guy on the table kind of had the same nose and profile as Caldwell, if that means anything. But maybe I'm just seeing things.
                                So glad Caldwell is coming back!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X