Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some ppl have said that only some ancients have powers, which makes sense as everyones different, Maybe the chick in Antartica had powers and was able to heal herself when she was frozen, but the dudes on Aurora didnt have powers and wasn't able to heal themselves?
    Doesn't make that much sense but better than nothing.

Comment

Steam Power in Roman Time.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam_ball
      Was made by Hero of Alexandria
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Alexandria

He was close to building a steam engine over 2000 years ago. Who knows how far we would be today if he built the steam engine and the dark ages never happend.

Comment

mabe it's because they are in a dream world.....??

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff
          I don't know about the powers, but I'm just kinda mad that the Ancients in SGA speak English. I guess in Aurora you could say that Shep was actually speaking Latin/Ancient, but in BIS, they should of had them do what they had the Nox do in The Nox. I don't care about the Goa'uld/Wriath/Everyone else speaking English exept they never did in SG-1
          weir can read/write/speak ancient

Comment

Really, this is what I have notice of all the ancients in SGA so far. Look at “before I sleep” Those ancients look so far from advanced humans as possible. SGA writers treat ancients as normal humans, I really don’t get that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mclogan
              Really, this is what I have notice of all the ancients in SGA so far. Look at “before I sleep” Those ancients look so far from advanced humans as possible. SGA writers treat ancients as normal humans, I really don’t get that.
              I thought it was because they are more normal human than we are since we are the second evolution of them. And the reason they had no powers was likeley because of what I have said, that no ancient asside from those who have ascended or are near ascention have ever shown any ability higher than the healing power and we never saw an opportunity for them to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                one possibility is that they were Atlanteans but not Ancients.They could have been normal humans who lived among the Ancients on Atlantis.
                The only ancient power we saw Ayiana use was the healing power.... perhaps they all had that, and since nobody was dead or dying, they didn't need to use it.

The ancients on Atlantis were "studying ascention" while on atlantis and were still highly technically dependant still, so it could possibly be that Khalek was a post-return-to-earth-style Ancient, one as close to asecntion as possible before the final act -- something the Atlantians were not, as of yet, as of their return to earth following the submergeance of Atlantis.

My two thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                X