Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis preview on SG-1 DVD out Monday.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will probabaly be out on the net in no time. :: waits for sombody to put on the net ::
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Hopefully someone will post this preview online somewhere so us in the US can watch it. PM/Email me if so.

If MGM was smart, they'd make this "preview" a nice 12-minute "featurette" with new clips, interviews with the cast and crew, ect. Such "featurettes" don't really give too much away, and you can get away with only showing a little bit of footage.
      Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

That's illegal isn't it?

Anyway, while the Uk will overtake the US again in broadcasting SG-1, they won't with Atlantis.

So Anybody know why Sky isn't purchasing Atlantis as well as season 8?

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Comment

Just be thankful that you are not in Australia, we are only about to start getting the S6 DVDs on the 18th of July or something, and they are catching up to TV pretty damn quick.
          "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
          http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Nobody said Sky hasn't purchased the rights to it, yet
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by MadEyeTed
              Teal'c: I have slept quite a few times since last September and perhaps my memory of the air dates is not so good. I certainly dont remember having to wait much more than 6 weeks or so for it to start over here, obviously not. So: is the gap still the same? i.e. if Sky One arent any later than normal, as you suggest, are SCI-FI starting earlier? Im not so sure now, but I still get the feeling the gap is a little larger this year, perhaps it just feels that way because I'm looking forward to two new shows instead of just one. I dont suppose you can remember?

Back on topic however:
              The DVD didnt arrive early as indicated by the e-mail. Never mind, still get it on Monday hopefully and if there is anything new about the show then I will post here. Then again I'm far from the only person on these forums to get them, so if I don't, I'm sure someone else will.
              I can remember actually, Season 7 started on SciFi last year on Friday June 13th. It started on Sky in late September (It may have even been early October). So this year has, in fact, less of a gap between SciFi and Sky's start dates (Assuming Sky stick to September )

Comment

Thanks Teal'c.

Got the DVD today. 22 minute preview. Looks like someone else started a thread anyway, but just thought I'd say you dont learn a whole lot more, if anything than you do from reading stuff available on this site. Its basically a run down of the concept by Brad Wright and Robert Cooper, then they continue with a chat about each character, interspersed with short interviews taken before they started shooting and during the first few scenes. There is also quite a lot of the set shown, which looks very impressive indeed, as well as some 'previz' work for a few visual effects shots. I'm really looking forward to this show. Some of the things people said might be corny dont look corny to m, so I'm now confident that this show will live up to the expectations.

Comment

We don't learn much, but we do see some good preview
                  __

__

Comment

@Andon: The Lowdown airs in Switzerland??? Anyone know whether it's on German tv as well?

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

No, not really
                      But I know a really good site which provides a lot of the recent TV stuff by bittorrent links, so I will be able to watch the lowdown on one day after it aired the first time
                      I don't think, it will ever be broadcasted on any German TV channel as the first lowdown has been yet.
                      sigpic
                      My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                      X