X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Hopefully SGA isnt going to go that way
    Spoiler:
    Would be interesting if it happened to Ford, but not good for Atlantis. Most likely wouldn't happen.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      Spoiler:
      Would be interesting if it happened to Ford, but not good for Atlantis. Most likely wouldn't happen.
      I doubt it'll happen to anyone... yet

The secret that Atlantis survived is still safe atleast until the end of the season
      sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Ford will sacrifice himself to destroy the Hive ship and save the team.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I know!!!! They must be severely brainwashed!!! I wonder what their rituals involve and what they see the wraith as?
          Spoiler:
          Thats like a pig kneeling before Farmer John... ugggh!

Comment

Spoiler:
            I know!!!! They must be severely brainwashed!!! I wonder what their rituals involve and what they see the wraith as?
            Spoiler:
            I've been thinking about that -

Maybe they see the Wraith as culling the weak, making the population stronger by getting rid of the weak, "helping" the humans evolve. Add in the fact that if your useful to the wraith they probably won't eat you

I had an idea a while back (I was idly toying with the idea of a SG:A computer game, I still might use the stuff I came up with for a GURPS RPG) of a group of humans who thought that the time before the Wraith was an Eden. Then humanity comitted a great sin and the Wraith are making them pay for that sin. By culling them the Wraith are easing the burdens of the sin upon their souls. The cult would be on the look out for children orphaned by the wraith - considering them "purer" than most and brainwashing them. I got the idea from the life-hating cultists "Children of the Dead Seed" in "Memories of Ice" from the "Malazan Books of the Fallen". They'd make a crazy and very dangerous enemy
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Maybe the ppl believe they were created by the wraith and the wraith can take life (feed) as they can give it and their belief is more inforced by the female wraith's powers which might force them to worship them in the first place. They might be kept their for cruel entertainment and to feed on by the higher class wraith exspecially when stocks are low.
              sigpic

Comment

The whole girl angle confuses me.
                Spoiler:
                Sheppard is in a cell with the girl and Ford. What happened to Teyla and Ronan?

Comment

how did shep get in the cell (not in LB but in The hive)?

Comment

This little-girl-thing reminds me veeeeeery much of X-Men 2 *g*

The Hive sounds more promising than the last episode... and we have to wait more than 3 WHOLE months

Maybe this time Teyla and Ronon will be the real Heros

Comment

ronon has already been a hero

Comment

Originally posted by mgbland
                        The whole girl angle confuses me.
                        Spoiler:
                        Sheppard is in a cell with the girl and Ford. What happened to Teyla and Ronan?
                        Spoiler:
                        It wasn't said in the spoiler, Dorka might be right.
                        sigpic

Comment

More likely they know that Shep is special, they know he piloted the Dart & probably somehow have detected the Ancient gene. (That smelling the victims is a pure rip-off from Jeepers Creepers btw.)

It probably can't get what it wants from him & so her still having unanswered questions then she sends him to a cell containing the spy, a bit like Dex, they didn't kill him but instead used him for another purpose. It depends on Ford, perhaps he was interrogated first & is already waiting in the cell, or he gets dragged in shortly after Shep.

We know that 'The Hive' is going to contain the biggest space battle that's been seen so far in SGA. So since Shep is the only one who can fly the Dart then 1 against a Hive, 1000's of Darts & Cruisers isn't going to be much of a spectacle. I imagine that other Wraith will arrive & demand Teyla be handed over, they will refuse & we will see the Wraith fleets destroying each other. The power room will take a direct hit & the cells will open, they will try to scramble to the fighter bay & get on a Dart to escape. The only other way of them making it off, is Daedalus appearing & because of the damage to the Wraith shields ten it can re-use the beaming tech to get them off.

McKay's scenario is interesting, you imagine that his captors will shoot him full of the enzyme at some point. I think either he will be left to the end, when Shep has escaped & alerted Lorne's team to his whereabouts or McKay somehow escapes & makes it back to Atlantis to tell them of the others plight.

Hope Daedalus & Hermiod will have some part to play in all of it.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I like the bit about the wraith fleet fighting amoung themselves, but if they know Teyla is diff why keep her alive with the others where she can tap into the telepathic network and tell the other ppl what's happening. Maybe they'll find out about her ability. Don't really understand what you put about McKay. You should have used spoiler tags or left a gap and a warning at the top.
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I think that Teyla's abilities will come into play at some point in the episode, and I think it'll happen in one of two ways. Either she'll be the one responsible for saving Shep or sabatoging the Wraith hive ship or the Wraith will find out who she is (from Shep's mind meld maybe?) and want to eliminate her or take her in for study. Should be interesting to see how they get out of this one.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

It wouldn't make sense to kill her, they know it's possible that there are others who possess similar abilities as her. So to study her & try & make some sort of defense against them initiating telepathic contact in the first place is a far wiser choice.

As for McKay, I don't get what you mean when you say you understand! He has been left behind with two guards, they came right up to him & he started backing off in a frightened state. So it's possible that they decide to try & inject him with the enzyme for a bit of amusement. After that I put that, It's possible McKay somehow escapes his guards & makes it back to Atlantis & informs them of what happened to the others.

Lastly I also don't get what you mean by putting in spoiler tags.

1. It has Spoilers in the Title of the thread.
                                2. The topic of the Title is predictions, which I gave.
                                3. The episode hasn't even aired yet, So anything I put is pure speculation on my part. So it doesn't make any sense in putting tags inb when you don't know what's really going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X