• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, you're right Teal'c
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
      Sky? Advertise SG-1? ... what's wrong with you?
      Ohh I dunno there was about a 2 second clip of 'The Curse' in a SkyOne sci-fi promo once.

And then there was the Star Trek technobabble advert, I loved that.

Comment

McKay (with Siler in the background), depressing a triangle crystal on an alien console, saying "Oh, yeah!" and smiling.

So doe's Siler go to Alantis?

Comment

Sky only advertise their shows when they are on and if they are new. So we won't be seeing commercials to at the earliest of August
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
            McKay (with Siler in the background), depressing a triangle crystal on an alien console, saying "Oh, yeah!" and smiling.

So doe's Siler go to Alantis?
            Well, it's hard to tell EXACTLY where this scene was located (especially in a video clip that last probably one second).

It could be an alien console at the Antarctica site.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Or he was playing some kind of electronic puzzle
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                Or he was playing some kind of electronic puzzle

Yes! Rubik's Triangle...a very popular game in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Hehehe! lol Everyone here cracks me up! Some more than others
                  __

__

Comment

I wonder how you'd play that..

::gets n idea::
                    sigpic

Comment

*wonders what the idea is*
                      __

__

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Commercial

There is another shorter version of the Stargate Atlantis commercial playing. I noticed it last week some time, but this is the first opportunity I've had to tape it. Running time is 20 seconds.

Announcer's voice over: "Stargate Atlantis. A SciFi Channel original series. Premieres Friday, July 16 at 9."

Clips running in the background are:

1) Repeat clip from previous commercial: SGC Gateroom filled with personnel, including Col. Summer, Rodney McKay, Dr. Beckett. Summer yells, "Let's go people!"

2) NEW clip -- view of the SGC Stargate, and a long line of SGC personnel walking up the ramp and leaving through the Stargate.

3) Title card: A NEW ADVENTURE BEGINS

4) NEW clip -- brief view of Jack, wearing a green jacket, sitting down somewhere, and Jack turns his head to look at?

5) Repeat clip -- Lt. Ford and Teyla running in the trees, and an explosion goes off in front of them.

6) Repeat clip -- a view of the Wraith.

7) Repeat clip -- McKay yelling, "The Shield is collapsing!" Looks like he is at Atlantis.

8) Repeat clip -- Shephard, standing among some trees, firing his P-90 toward someone/something.

9) Repeat clip -- Wraith minion with his hand wrapped around the throat of some poor hapless SGC personnel.

10) Repeat clip -- Shephard yelling "Open the damn gate!"

11) Repeat clip -- Shephard at the SGC Gateroom, in front of the event horizon, getting ready to enter it. He closes his eyes and scrunches up his face.

12) Repeat clip -- View of wormhole travel to the Atlantis gate. New color scheme.

13) Repeat clip -- But with an extra bit at the front of the clip. Shephard seated in one of the puddle jumpers. He says, "W-O-W! (He really enunciates this word slowly.) This is cool!"

14) Title card;

A SciFi Channel Original Series

Stargate Atlantis

Friday July 16 at 9

The graphic on the title card is the city of Atlantis within the Atlantis Stargate.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I like how in promo we find out that A team comes to ATL while it is underwater....i did not expect that...so cool....can't wait

Comment

Working...
                          X