Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what about that girl on the Aurora - I can't remember which ep. oh wait - duh *facepalm* It was the ep called Aurora Season 2, ep 9.

The wraith pulled the woman out of the ship and sucked her life out and then took her place on the ships virtual reality thing.
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
      This has been asked before, and someone said its because theyre afraid of BOOBIE TRAPS XDDDDDDDDDDd
      Bwahahahahahaha!!!

This reminds me of something that happened to me. My friend and her family watch SGA. Her youngest is a boy 13 years old. He's like my own son, or maybe little brother. We're both left-handed, so I taught him how to tie his shoes, and when we're bored, we flick pretend boogers back and forth at each other and make faces. You get the idea. He's a nice kid, still quite innocent. Well, after he learned that I liked the Wraith, EVERYtime he'd see me, he'd jump out of nowhere and slap his hand against my chest up by my neck, snarling like a feeding Wraith (and scaring the crap out of me!). Well, one day he does it, and I could just see by the look on his face that he suddenly realized I was a girl, with boobs. LOL! It was so funny. I really think up until then he just thought of me as 'one of the boys'. He got all embarrassed, and hasn't done it since.

das
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
        Bwahahahahahaha!!!

This reminds me of something that happened to me. My friend and her family watch SGA. Her youngest is a boy 13 years old. He's like my own son, or maybe little brother. We're both left-handed, so I taught him how to tie his shoes, and when we're bored, we flick pretend boogers back and forth at each other and make faces. You get the idea. He's a nice kid, still quite innocent. Well, after he learned that I liked the Wraith, EVERYtime he'd see me, he'd jump out of nowhere and slap his hand against my chest up by my neck, snarling like a feeding Wraith (and scaring the crap out of me!). Well, one day he does it, and I could just see by the look on his face that he suddenly realized I was a girl, with boobs. LOL! It was so funny. I really think up until then he just thought of me as 'one of the boys'. He got all embarrassed, and hasn't done it since.

das
        Well atleast tell him it is ok or not ok for him, don't leave him feeling like a turd

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
          Well atleast tell him it is ok or not ok for him, don't leave him feeling like a turd
          Oh, don't worry. He doesn't feel like a turd. We still joke around and all, it's just that he's growing up now and so instead of trying to Wraith-feed, we've moved up to punching.

das
          sigpic

Comment

indeed
            lmao!

Comment

I think this question has been answered. The woman in Sateda (sp) and of course Larrin. And, don't forget when Todd said how Teyla would make some wraith a tasty meal and, she was pregnant. I think nothing come between a Wraith and his/her meal. Oh maybe I shouldn't have put it that way

LS

Comment

Originally posted by toddwr88 View Post
                It has happened and here are some pics of it
                Travelers (405) 4th Season

Commander Larrin of the Travelers is feed on by a wraith.

Screen shots of it can bee seen starting here at

GateWorld's Travelers Page
                His hand is very high up, infact its almost touching her neck. So i guess breasts must protect the woman from feeding somehow and so the Wraith must feed on a womans neck instead.

Comment

well wow i would love to be a wraith than casue u get evan more happy why u are feeding.
                  sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Originally posted by SGAtlantisP60 View Post
                    well wow i would love to be a wraith than casue u get evan more happy why u are feeding.
                    Men.

Spoiler:

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Realistically the older a woman gets the saggier the tits get. It would've been a annoying job to recreate!

Comment

I wonder why the Wraith attempt to feed at all on women, even though they have to feed on humans. Women do procreate, so they aide in replenishing the Wraith's food supply.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                          His hand is very high up, infact its almost touching her neck. So i guess breasts must protect the woman from feeding somehow and so the Wraith must feed on a womans neck instead.
                          Or maybe Jill Wagner (Larrin) wasn't comfortable with a complete stranger touching her chest...
                          Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                          Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                            Or maybe Jill Wagner (Larrin) wasn't comfortable with a complete stranger touching her chest...
                            She had sex with Neil Jackson on Blade. So I think it was more along the powers that be's will, more than hers.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              I wonder why the Wraith attempt to feed at all on women, even though they have to feed on humans. Women do procreate, so they aide in replenishing the Wraith's food supply.
                              The problem with that logic is the men are needed just as much.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                The problem with that logic is the men are needed just as much.
                                Actually that isnt the case as a mans job is done in conception while a womans job in the reproduction process is 9 months long.

If a society had 1000 fertile women and only 100 fertile men the population is capable of growing rapidly but if their were fewer women then the population wouldnt beable to grow as quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X