Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed mine today, by adding some snippit borders. A bit more catcy than a rectangle. I have about ten-fifteen anubis pictures ready for usage and I changes my profile picture also!
    __

__

Comment

I tried changing my Avater also with a Atlantis Gate Chevron, I cut it to like 30 pixals but it said it was to big.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Do you mean the one in the profile? That is limited to a maximum of 100x100 pixels and a certain limit in size
        __

__

Comment

Heres what I got:

^ Earth Rules.

Comment

I see!
            __

__

Comment

And all we need is...what? several billion posts to unlock custom avatars?
              sigpic

Comment

I guess. It won't be easy. I've only recently just unlocked the pre-made avatars so goodness knows how long it is until you get your own. But when the first person does, you'll be able to see depending on the source! Clever, eh! (Well, not really)
                __

__

Comment

I can't wait, shouldnt be that high though.....

^ Earth Rules.

Comment

Well, I've got over 1000 and I haven't reached it yet. My guess is anywhere between 5,000-25,000. Okay, maybe that's a bit many but it is possible
                    __

__

Comment

Too bad this forum does not have a memeber search, or else we can find the highest poster and ask him/her if they have it. I guess 2,000.

^ Earth Rules.

Comment

This forum's current top poster is littlemigueljr

Second is ShadowMaat

Third is Anubis [me]!
                        __

__

Comment

Well, I suppose it's replying to things like this with absolutely no real point to the message that will help me out
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                            Presumably the Atlantis Gate uses its own Point of Origin, so it could be any of those symbols. What I really want to know is why the Ancients in the Pegasus Galaxy use a completely different Gate 'alphabet'. Did they spell names in Pegasus with different syllables?
                            If you remember the movie despite the fact that the ancients had a sound for each symbol, the symbols are actually based on constalations.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                              If you remember the movie despite the fact that the ancients had a sound for each symbol, the symbols are actually based on constalations.
                              I don't buy the theory that the symbols are based on the ancient language just because there are sounds that match the symbols. I mean, I can pronounce "orion", "cancer" etc. that doesn't mean english is based on constellations now does it?
                              My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

there is NO EARTH chevron as the gate not on Earth...there are 7 chevrons plus POO that lead to Milky Way and then to Earth...i guess there is way to go to other planets in our galaxy...with the gate from ATL

Comment

Working...
                                X