X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    This forum is very mean to Kavanaugh
    Aw, nevermind they don't see the real Kavanagh like you do. They see the one I see the evil little...

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Aw, nevermind they don't see the real Kavanagh like you do. They see the one I see the evil little...
      Thats a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Mean...

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Kavanagh is gona be the first person from the expidition team to go swimming off one of the piers and he's gona be the first one to find out whats under the water
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Lol, isn't he lucky!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            Lol, isn't he lucky!
            he is indeed and look he gets to be the test subject for the wraith to test how sharp their new chainsaw is

Cant you tell how much i love kavanagh

Comment

i hope bates is the gouald he has always been a little egotistical and i think its fair to say most ppl hate him either that or he got shipped off to iraq

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                i hope bates is the gouald he has always been a little egotistical and i think its fair to say most ppl hate him either that or he got shipped off to iraq
                I didn't hate him, I understood why he was worried about Teyla was a security risk, but he was rude about that. Don't think he'll never return after what Bob did to him. I think if he did it'll be in the spoiler.
                sigpic

Comment

Bates is back on Earth - they are no plans for him to come back anytime soon
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    Thats a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Mean...
                    Aw sorry. I will stop.

Comment

Rodney Mckay is the Goa'uld!!!!
                      you can tell from the episode the eye:

Mxkay: i don't know if you ever noticed but i am an extrememly arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work!!!.

there you go he's arrogant like Goa'uld!!!

im right!!
                      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
                        Rodney Mckay is the Goa'uld!!!!
                        you can tell from the episode the eye:

Mxkay: i don't know if you ever noticed but i am an extrememly arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work!!!.

there you go he's arrogant like Goa'uld!!!

im right!!
                        LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X