Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't end it as a cliffhanger. That's bad writing.

I woudn't end it by killing off any of the main characters, because that's bad writing only for ratings.

I'd end it with Shep, Weir, McKay, Teyla, Dex (maybe even Ford, fingers crossed) alive and well, the Wraith either defeated or on their way to defeat, and with an upbeat ending. I'm sick to death of nasty endings with death just around the corner.

Comment

yeah cliffhangers suck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        I would never end it either and I wouldn't want the city to ascend as they would mean every1 died!!! But if I was to come up with a theory it'll be a final show down with the wraith and earth. It'll be great to see how the wraith manage to get to earth and how we would fight them once they arrived.
        Not necessarily, I'd imagined something like the city being abandoned - most of the crew leaving but the core team staying behind trying to pull one last rabbit out of their a%$'s - (PG site - I mean hats, yes hats). But in the end not needing to save the city, because it'll save them instead.

The ascended city destroying the wraith in grattitude for all the team has done for it and then moving on.

I kinda was inspired by the end of "Ghost in the Shell" - "When I was a child I had the toughts and actions of a child. I am no longer a child, and it is time to put aside childish things".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          I wouldn't end it as a cliffhanger. That's bad writing.

I woudn't end it by killing off any of the main characters, because that's bad writing only for ratings.

I'd end it with Shep, Weir, McKay, Teyla, Dex (maybe even Ford, fingers crossed) alive and well, the Wraith either defeated or on their way to defeat, and with an upbeat ending. I'm sick to death of nasty endings with death just around the corner.
          It can't be a cliffhanger as then it can't be the last ep.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
            I doubt the ancients would come back and reclaim their city as it would be interacting with 'lowers'
            But if we defeat the Wraith and Orii, then we can rightfully claim to be the fifth race, and maybe the Ancients step in bit, but just a bit.

Comment

I'd like to see a show end on a really reall sad note. Imagine after years of fighting the wraith the Atlantis expidition is still not making any progress, and the Wraith have just stolen hyperdrive technology from the tauri ships, and are plotting a trip to the MW.

While all that's happening, Sheppard and crew find one of the ancient thingies like the one on Dakara, and have to fight off a horde of wraith as they try to figure out how to modify it to kill only the wraith. But they run out of time... The wraith are just minutes from launching their new ships, and Weir decided the Pegasus galaxy, and everyone in it has to be sacrificed. So they set the weapon to kill everything, dial all the pegasus gates and ignite it, just as the Deady evacuates with anyone still left on Atlantis.

You could have the final shot of the show being on Weir, Beckett, and Zelenka (Shep and crew died on the planet when they launched the weapon) looking out a window of the Deady, with some really sad music playing as they think about what they've just done.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                I don't remember what I was doing at the time but a couple of days ago I asked myself if money and time were no object how would I end Atlantis?
                That’s easy, (in fact, it’s already happened before)

I would end Atlantis by not having the time or money to pay the cable bill.

Help! I'm standing up and I can't fall down!

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (PB)

Comment

The city flies to Earth and reveals to the whole world of the existance of aliens and the Stargate program.

Comment

Two ideas.

I would call the first one deja vu. O'Niell iis in this one. It starts out with him in the hospital. He was in a coma and it was all just a big dream. Then just like in the movie he is home and the Air Force knock on his door and thats when the "really" begins.

or

The show is set 10-15 years later. Wraith are defeated. The Genii are no longer a problem. And the Fifth Race is realized. We are sitting in Atlantis in the meeting room with the Azgard, Nox, Furlings, SGA team with Wier, and some long lost Ancients who came back from a yet unknown universe in which they invite us to go to.
                    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Working...
                    X