Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i doubt that the new allies might be some advanced race as the wraith would have destroyed them by now but it could also an advanced race that uses ancient technology to protect themselves or like the Genii hide underground. But this is just guessing i guess we're going to have to wait until some spoilers of the episode are released

Comment

I'm guessing it's the 300 survivors from Ronon's planet.
      Last edited by Giantevilhead; 03 September 2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
        However I still think we might team up with the wraith :/
        It was mentioned that
        Spoiler:
        the Wraith were a highly factionalised species, rather than a unified one, seeking temporary alliances between factions to suit a greater good but rescinding them when it suited. I don't think it would be impossible for there to be a faction of Wraith out there that might benefit from an alliance with the Atlantis Expedition in some way.

That aside, the Genii, or what is left of Ronon's people look likely candidates, or a new race we've not seen yet, which would be nice...

My £0.02 worth...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

But what about civilizations like ronon's people. They got pretty advanced and fought back, only 7 years ago. There might be more races like that lying around.

Comment

Working...
          X