X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c
    I don't think Unas wear shoes
    Maybe that's why they're so grumpy? Running around in caves and stuff barefoot is probably a little uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Ugly Pig; 01 July 2004, 04:47 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling... Gah!
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
      Originally Posted by petzke_42
      They all seem to have pretty big feet...and you know what they say about an Unas with big feet...

They need big shoes?

LOL! I can't believe the turn this thread has taken....but it's funny as all get out!
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by petzke_42
        They all seem to have pretty big feet...and you know what they say about an Unas with big feet...
        As the saying goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Whether they have big feet or not.

Comment

I just hope that the Unas don't find Fluffy as desirable a meal as roast goa'uld!
          sigpic

Comment

Hiss, meow.

Do I hear the sound of a cat fight.

Wow that is a harsh first post. I doubt that most military PhD lab rats look and act like AT. Perhaps the cuteness factor of SG-1 is balanced out by SGA.
            The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

In many cases people become better looking after one gets to know them better. Even "Steve" kinda grew on me.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well I have to say at first I totally agreed when I first saw Atlantis. Boy were they the weirdest looking bunch. But then I realized my tv was upside down, so that had something to do with it me thinks.

Anyways, I never really pay attention that much to whether there is a beautiful woman on screen or not. Ok, thats a lie, I will pay a little attention when the wife leaves the room. But I thought this was kind of strange when I saw this thread because I was thinking that so far Atlantis has had a lot more, how do I put it, pleasant to look at actresses. On SG-1 the only woman I could think of that was on that I would stop to notice on the street was one of the Tokra (can't remember her name). Other than that I never paid attention to the looks of people on SG-1, and to be honest part of that is due to I just would not be that attracted to any of them if I met them.

Now if we were talking about cool hunkin ships, like Thor's, oh yeah baby, would I love to get my hands on one of those huge battleships.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                  like here:

it looks like he is talking to himself lol.... - he might be eather one of them
                  Hmmm, I really think you need to get your eyes checked. Aside from the usual features like 2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, a mouth and hair, Sheppard and Beckett look nothing alike.
                  To Infinity And Beyond!

O'Neill: "Do we know this... shrub?"

Comment

Originally posted by AdiposeMan
                    SGA, where are the good looking actors?

I previewed the available pictures and plots, everyone seems to have a bunch of wrinkles or were just plain to look at.

Where are the good looking ladies like in SG-1?
                    My wife concurs, there are no handsome men either.
                    Huh?
                    You live in some parallel universe and the main cast of SGA are Unas and Asgard hybrids... that must be it!
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I think the fact that Adipose hasn't posted a single thing since his first two nasty posts says a lot about him and his purpose here...

Comment

Sheppard, Mckay, Ford and Dr. Beckett(sp?) Are all very handsom men.

And Teyla and Wier are very beautiful women.

I also think the guy who was in the first few episodes and is a reccuring char. is also very handome. the guy with the accent. wow... thats sad, I cant remember if he has a char name or not.

And I agree... who said TV shows have to use models as the cast?

Comment

I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but Sheppard is a pretty spunky fellow that would most definately have all the ladies swooning (I'm looking at you ShadowMaat!)

As for the ladies... Teyla and Weir are most definately very attractive, but I'd take Weir as my girlfriend in a second, she has that whole "hot babe for an older woman" vibe thing going...

Any thoughts?
                          "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

how absurd.

Comment

The guys and girls on Atlantis are hot, whats wrong with them, Sheppard is hot, Weir is hot. Theres no-one really in SG-1 that really out does anyone on this show in my opinion.

Comment

The other Weir (blond one) Jessica Steen - was very hot IMO - why did they have to kill her off!!

Comment

Working...
                                X