Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am also excited because there may be several zed-pm thingies lying around! Full power to the shields Mr LaForge!

Comment

Mr LaForge? - wrong show mate
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Another excellent thing to be gained
        Spoiler:
        by the VR tech, if that's what it turns out to be, virtual instructors for the Ancient technology! Rodney need not blow up any more Ancient facilities! Teacher in a box!!
        Last edited by Apogeal Alpha 01; 25 August 2005, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          Spoiler:
          the people arent real it is a virtual reality
          Spoiler:
          The ppl might be real but are trapped in VL or were real and Shep relives the least events on the ship or something like that.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
            Spoiler:
            The ppl might be real but are trapped in VL or were real and Shep relives the least events on the ship or something like that.
            You mean like
            Spoiler:
            their minds stored in vitural reality, similar to the Asgard while waiting for reconstituted bodies? It still sounds interactive, and accessible to the humans aboard the ship. I hope they don't experience it once and leave it behind, it should be a resource.
            It would be a bummer if such an obvious conclusion is overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Apogeal Alpha 01
              You mean like
              Spoiler:
              their minds stored in vitural reality, similar to the Asgard while waiting for reconstituted bodies? It still sounds interactive, and accessible to the humans aboard the ship. I hope they don't experience it once and leave it behind, it should be a resource.
              It would be a bummer if such an obvious conclusion is overlooked.
              Spoiler:
              That's what I'm worried about. If it's about the ship's last moments, that would be interesting but VL for any other reason would be disappointing but I could be wrong. I still would want it to be at least abit real. Their minds might be stored or it could be a log. Can't wait to see how the wraith get involved!!
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                I think Ancient VR works a lot like the Ancient long distance communication device. Sheppard is probably allowed to connect because of the Ancient gene, the VR Ancients are teaching Sheppard the inner workings of the ship, so that he will know what to do in his time, still how is it that his consciousness intrudes on past events, this episode will be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                  Spoiler:
                  I think Ancient VR works a lot like the Ancient long distance communication device. Sheppard is probably allowed to connect because of the Ancient gene, the VR Ancients are teaching Sheppard the inner workings of the ship, so that he will know what to do in his time, still how is it that his consciousness intrudes on past events, this episode will be amazing.
                  Spoiler:
                  Like a time machine? Cool!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X