• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prion
    Although many fans are aware of

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/index.html

(which many kind folks link to here)

you have to check out all the links now. New shots of Joe, Paul, David, etc. under all the categories. This has to be THE BEST place for publicity shots from SGA on the web.

Even spoilerphobes can just check out the promotional/studio shots.

Very cool site.
    Site is cool, but is it just me?? I can never pull up anything on here and the photos can not be printed, emailed or copied...is all that blocked or what..also this link to the same site...nothing opens...thanks though nice to look see at the home page.
    OK NEVER MIND...GOT IT FIGURED OUT lol!!!! SLOW AND BLONDE HERE!!
    Purple's Biggest Fan
    A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by Blue007
      SLOW AND BLONDE HERE!!

HEY! I resemble that remark!!

Comment

Site is cool, but is it just me?? I can never pull up anything on here and the photos can not be printed, emailed or copied...is all that blocked or what..also this link to the same site...nothing opens...thanks though nice to look see at the home page.
        OK NEVER MIND...GOT IT FIGURED OUT lol!!!! SLOW AND BLONDE HERE!!
        You can easily right-click and save the photos. Might be something on your PC that's blocking you from doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy
          HEY! I resemble that remark!!

LOL!! Good then I know I am not alone...only thing about that really nice site is you can't print or mail the photos in the galleries...that kinda sucks...ohh..can I say sucks?? Too late now huh LOL
          Purple's Biggest Fan
          A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

LOL!! Good then I know I am not alone...only thing about that really nice site is you can't print or mail the photos in the galleries...that kinda sucks...ohh..can I say sucks?? Too late now huh LOL
            What browser do you use that doesn't permit you to do that?That could be the probably? If I use IE, it's fine, saves asa jpg, but on AOL, it's a BMP. Go figure.

Comment

I think it's a great site! Thanks Prion. It's so exciting to see such good quality photos. As for the Shep centric photos, I have every sympathy for Beckett fans and hope you get some good one's soon, but Shep is my hero so I'm thrilled he's the centre of attention.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                I think it's a great site! Thanks Prion. It's so exciting to see such good quality photos. As for the Shep centric photos, I have every sympathy for Beckett fans and hope you get some good one's soon, but Shep is my hero so I'm thrilled he's the centre of attention.
                There can never be TOO many Shep-centric photos

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                  There can never be TOO many Shep-centric photos

I totally agree with you on that! However, there CAN be too FEW of the other characters... you hear me, SciFi & Bridge Studios?!?! Please start promoting your secondary characters and make their fans a bunch of happy campers!

Comment

Working...
                  X