Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose puddle jumper fleet are the genii planning on using, atlantis'? There were no jumpers found in the antarctic outpost on earth so why would there be any in a different one.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

I just read the details on the Atlantis ep Coup D'etat, and it said something about the Genii using a fleet of Puddle Jumpers to attack a Wraith Fleet!
      Were did they get them from? Or are they planing to steal them from Atlantis?
      Can they even use them?
      The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
      Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

Comment

Originally posted by JedI Master of the Gate
        I just read the details on the Atlantis ep Coup D'etat, and it said something about the Genii using a fleet of Puddle Jumpers to attack a Wraith Fleet!
        Were did they get them from? Or are they planing to steal them from Atlantis?
        Can they even use them?
        If they are planning on stealing them from Atlantis then theres no way there plans going to work - Atlantis had only a dozen or so to begin with (and 3 have been destroyed so far) and there are at last count 55 hiveships. I thinking they want gene therapy to fly jumpers they found themselves

Anyway theres another thread about this already
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16202
        sigpic

Comment

We cant know what nice ancient things are under antarktica u saw the outpost is small and under ice
          In Rising atlantis flyed away und u saw a tower on the outpost.
          It would be a nice episode for sg1 if they find some jumpers there :x

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
            I thinking they want gene therapy to fly jumpers they found themselves
            Was Ford given the gene therapy, i know he was trying to in hot zone, but did he end up getting it. I just ask as I don't think he did, yet he flew the jumper in Siege part 3.

Comment

i assume he got it but was never actualy shown to save time

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                Was Ford given the gene therapy, i know he was trying to in hot zone, but did he end up getting it. I just ask as I don't think he did, yet he flew the jumper in Siege part 3.
                Martin Gero answered this after Siege Pt.3 aired - Ford doesn't have the Ancient Gene but take offs and Landings in Atlantis are on automatic, the scene where this was explained was cut for time
                sigpic

Comment

see heres where i come back to my "you ought to have some wepons of war on the deadaulus" theory, i mena just beam down some tanks and toops and instant war. 4 guys aint gonna cut it for long in the pegasus galaxy. i severly hope that soon they put a base on the mainland, and dont understand why they havent to begin with. as far as the genii go, good lord they havent got the numbers or the tech to reaqlly go against us, but stike me like the terrorists we now have, they are fanatics and personally im kinda worn thin on fanaticisim, partly why i hate the priors and the ori. im hoping that they will get a lot more gripping episodes in atlantis soon as the last few were just ok at best. the next one apears to be one that has potential but im kinda losing interest. ill keep watching in hopes but the genii are an annoyance at best.

Comment

so deadolus has asgarding beaming ability, couldn't they just beam up the ZPM or cruicial genii (leaders, politicians) and hold them hostage for it back?

Comment

Working...
                    X