the aliens from the episode Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the aliens from the episode Home

I am curious to what people might think, concerning only the episodes, no comics, nor books, only on screen, what about these aliens being the same aliens from the SG-1 episode Crystal Skull?
    Something simple to consider, both are a mist like race. From this alone, if they are the same, there is alot that can go with it.
    The goauld steal all their ideas....and the pyramid from Crystal Skull was HUGE. Consider, the goauld could have gone to this planet, seen the pyramid, and nothing else, and decided to hijack the concept.
    Furthermore, the planet could be an outpost of that race, established all the way back when the ancients were still around. The outpost being left in the Milky Way, the aliens left behind on that planet, might not know what is going on in the Pegasus galaxy. With the ancients leaving, they could have become isolationists...and the outpost is unaware of this.
    The idea that they are native to Pegasus, and because of a friendship with the ancients, or maybe ONLY with the ancients, and the others of the great races, they would interact...this idea hinting at the possibility that they are the Furlings. NOTHING of the Furlings is KNOWN, not even which language was theirs in the episode of Torment of Tantulus. We only know that, because of the name, Jack thought of them as cute and fuzzy. What if they aren't fuzzy, but rather, misty?

I dunno, the mist from Home isn't nearly as animated as the beings from Crystal Skull. Along with the distance between the galaxies as well as the very few species who seem to be able to make that journey I have my doubts about them being the same people, it's kinda like saying that earth humans and Asgard are the same species because we are both solid and have two arms two legs and a body.

the Crystal Skull aliens may be the Furlings but if they were intended to be that there probably would have been more fan fare after the episode.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the Furlings indeed probably aren't native to the Milky Way and after the Ancients mostly left they didn't have a reason to make the journey, and because they weren't colonizing this galaxy they had no reason to build a whole lot of ruins.

Of course there is also a possibility that they just don't exist within the gate network for some reason and only interacted with the Ancients, Asgard, and Nox via starships.

Comment

Working...
    X