This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
    Makes me wonder too, unless they are lazy people, haha.. Hmm, they should do a documentary about Atlantis, i would watch
    A doc about the "real" Atlantis or the one in the Peagus galaxy? Haha, that would be funny if Sci-Fi aired on about the Ancient's Atlantis.

Which makes me wonder if the Atlantis team is going to be documenting anything, since finding Atlantis is like the discovery of the century.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
    Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
    Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
    Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
    Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
    Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
    Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
      A doc about the "real" Atlantis or the one in the Peagus galaxy? Haha, that would be funny if Sci-Fi aired on about the Ancient's Atlantis.

Which makes me wonder if the Atlantis team is going to be documenting anything, since finding Atlantis is like the discovery of the century.

It would be the find of all time, Atlantis has been sought after for a few thousand years.

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

It would also be a slap in the face for a lot of people.
        Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.

Comment

It would also be a slap in the face for a lot of people.

You know that its a possiblity that the Church found Atlantis a long time ago, but they dident tell anyone because it might interfer with the Christian beliefs.....

^ Earth Rules.

"And I hope noone forgot to feed my Rash'nak"

-Daniel, "Icon" Season 8 SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by PYRO
            You know that its a possiblity that the Church found Atlantis a long time ago, but they dident tell anyone because it might interfer with the Christian beliefs.....
            If you watch these documentaries on the History Channel and the Discovery about the Church, I wouldn't be surprissed. They've probably hidden a lot of stuff from the common folk.

Comment

Hrm... find of the century in the STARGATE universe.... I think the little stone thing found in Giza that started several wars, increased our technology level by leaps and bounds, and opened our eyes to a whole new world.
              Shep: I can't hear you threatening to suck the life out of me 'til you hit the button on the radio.

Soldier (In Russian): Are you Russian spies?
              Daniel: Niet.
              Jack: Daniel!
              Daniel: What? He asked if we were Russian spies and I said no........oh.
              -1969 (221)

Comment

Working...
              X