Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we all know that we have jumpers but when are we gonna see a different ship?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the "lost crew" does not necessarily mean that they are real... it could be a hallucination.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
      the "lost crew" does not necessarily mean that they are real... it could be a hallucination.
      I was thinking it might be like something like that, like a dream, time travelling or a hallunication caused by an ancient device, hopefully it won't and the ancients don't say something like we can't help because this plane of existance isn't important enough blah blah blah.
      sigpic

Comment

yeah thats what they always say like the nox said we were to "young"

Comment

maybe the "lost crew" are FURLINGS!!! lol... or maybe the FURLINGS caused them to think of the lost crew
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Descended
            I know, we have seen many blown up or crashed, just how many are there. You would also think they would be more concerned about salvaging parts from a downed jumper, especially its drones - also, in Condemned, the wraith obviously saw that jumper, and since the people from Atlantis are the only ones who use jumpers, isn't their cover blown?

Descended
            Not necessarily. The team tells that guy from "Demons" that a small group of the people from Atlantis managed to survive, not how they survived. Loading their people into as many cloaked jumpers as possible and running would've been a pretty easy way to survive both the blast and the incoming Wraith hive ships.
            Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
            Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
            Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
            Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

It has also been suggested on the writers blogs that there are other ships on Atlantis although I'm thinking that they would sue massive power sources. Probably a ZPM to function. The Pjs don't seem like fighters really so maybe the ancients had a single person holding fighter with shields and more powerful drone weapons. They would probably be more maneuverable than the jumpers as well.
              "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
              Woman:What
              Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

The Aurora is an Ancient Warship. It was revealed in 'TV Zone' #64 which was a Stargte Special. It's heavily damaged & it has been drifting through the Pegasus galaxy for the past 10,000 years. Shep's team come across it right at the edge of the galaxy. You can get the mag for £4.99.

Also for anyone who says that it's not a Warship, who hasn't read the mag, then go check out Joe Mallozzi's thread where he even states that it's an Ancient Warship.

Comment

Working...
                X