Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Katie Brown has gone the way of Shep's offworld beauties - featured heavily in one ep and then dropped off the face of the galaxy.

Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Allina again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
      Sadly enough, I don't think Katie Brown is willful or bull-headed enough to deal with Rodney McKay on a daily basis. She's just too nice to deal with all the baggage he carries with him.

True, plus their date didn't go all that well, so it wouldn't suprise me if we didn't see any more of Katie Brown.
      I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
        True, plus their date didn't go all that well, so it wouldn't suprise me if we didn't see any more of Katie Brown.
        To my knowlegde it did go well, of course with the fine help from Laura. I don't think Katie looked all that sad when McKay/Cadman left the dinner early.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes
          Sadly enough, I don't think Katie Brown is willful or bull-headed enough to deal with Rodney McKay on a daily basis. She's just too nice to deal with all the baggage he carries with him.
          I agree- she's too mousy for McKay. He needs someone who will admire him, but not put up with his more arrogant and egotistical outbursts. 5/6 of a solar system and all that.
          sigpic
          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
            Though I certainly wouldn't mind seeing Allina again.
            I agree. Allina was perfect for McKay. Too bad she had to betray him.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

oh someone can bear mackay it's unbelievable!
              poor girl!

Comment

oh someone can bear mackay it's unbelievable!
                poor girl!

Comment

so unbelivable that you have to post it twice!
                  There was the woman who had a great respect for him in "letter from peguses"
                  Hes an aquared taste, but hes not that unlikeable.
                  Hola

Hello

Comment

Katie ---> McKay: Poor girl!.. having to suffer that annoying man!.... I like him so much as a character, but if i think of him as a boyfriend.... ugh!.... I can't stand it... jajajaja he's the perfect eternal single man... the grumpy uncle or something alike... but... giving it a second thought, may be Katie can sweetened Rodney a little.... sometime!

Laura--->Carson: may be a good relationship.. Laura is very cheering, good friend, even with McKay, fresh... sha can get Carson out of his duties for once and make him less shy.... good couple, I think....
                    sigpic
                    ----------------------------
                    Stars are not the limit.....
                    The galaxies are not the limit....
                    Your imagination have the last word...

----------------------------

Raziel...

Comment

am surprise any one has not mention Norina on Infero,

Comment

She's too hot for him...

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Norina isn´t hot, just dumb ordinary blonde. She was suppost to be a scientist? She only stood somewhere and tried to show her...legs.
                          I think with right woman, can even McKay be OK. He is very uncertain in presence of woman and I am sure that he can be very protective and supportive to her.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

McKay's one of those guys who I really think can surprise us. Sure he's difficult, but who isn't at one time or another? With the right girl, I'm sure he could step up to the plate. If nothing else, I think nervousness would override any impulses to be snarky.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

Working...
                            X