Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Air Force needs to invest in some PSP's for the crew so they dont go insane from being bored in their off time. lol.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I'm sure the ships computer has some asgard games
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Well you could always ask Hermoid some really stupid questions or something.
        Me: Hermoid what is 2*2
        Hermoid: you insult my intellegince it is 4 *swears in asgard* Why can't you all be intelligent like me.

And also Hermoid could do a cooking thing and show the crew how to make those weird little block things.

And also doing drills and probally beaming down to atlantis every now and than would be fun come on its another galaxy for crying out loud!
        I am voric a powerful yet sissy system lord. Fell my never ceaseless wrath or else.......

Comment

Ooh.....Blocks

Maybe they go for a short flight for fun
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

They could play the new stargate alliance game (when it comes out).
            sigpic

Comment

It would probably be too much like work for them to be able to relax
              love Torri

Comment

Novak: So...what do you want to do?

Hermiod: I don't know. What you want to do?

Novak: I don't know. Nothing. *Sigh*

Hermiod: Want to play "Pin the larva on the Unas"?

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  It would probably be too much like work for them to be able to relax
                  Yeah, I bet all the military personnel would be like, "That totally doesn't look like General O'Neill! And since when could Col. Carter use hand devices that easily?"
                  Thornbird: I'm Major Robort Thornbird. And you are?
                  Jack: Captain James T. Kirk of the starship Enterprise.
                  Thornbird: Your dog tags say otherwise.
                  Jack: ... They're lying.

Comment

I'd play Half Life 2 on Hermiod's computer and I'd ask Hermiod to show me some Asgard games. I would have a grand time playing with the Asgard transporter. I'd beam a bag of flaming dog poo in front of a hive ship and knock on their door, beam pies into people's faces, beam a wig on Caldwell's head, beam Hermiod into some clothes, and steal people's food.

Comment

They should just bring their Dell laptops with them...although theres prolly no internet. In which case, you'd be stuck with Solitaire and Minesweeper

Comment

The U.S military have probably supplied Space Invaders for the troops to practise on. The Asgard might have a Go'auld Inavaders version?

Comment

Originally posted by Perriman33
                          The U.S military have probably supplied Space Invaders for the troops to practise on. The Asgard might have a Go'auld Inavaders version?
                          Most of the Asgard seem a bit boring. They probably haven't advanced beyond "Pong" yet.

Boy, I feel old. I remember playing that when everyone else in town already had an Atari system....

Comment

Working...
                          X