This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t1m8o
    The Orii and the Ancients are NOT the same race, although they are both ascended.

you need to check yourself boy. get your facts right. watch 4th horseman 1 orlin clearly states they are the same race as fact.

""""Originally the Ori and Alterans were originally one society, human, on an evolutionary path to ascension. But a philosophical division grew: the Ori grew fervent in their religious belief. The Alterans, for lack of a better way of putting it, believed in "science." The Ori eventually tried to wipe them out. Instead of going to war the Alterans built a ship and left their home galaxy, first coming to ours ("Avalon, Part 2") as a direct result of this conflict."""

an excerp from this link

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/910.shtml

ah i love the smell of ownage at 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
      you need to check yourself boy. get your facts right. watch 4th horseman 1 orlin clearly states they are the same race as fact.

""""Originally the Ori and Alterans were originally one society, human, on an evolutionary path to ascension. But a philosophical division grew: the Ori grew fervent in their religious belief. The Alterans, for lack of a better way of putting it, believed in "science." The Ori eventually tried to wipe them out. Instead of going to war the Alterans built a ship and left their home galaxy, first coming to ours ("Avalon, Part 2") as a direct result of this conflict."""

an excerp from this link

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/910.shtml

ah i love the smell of ownage at 5pm
      Yeah, good job "owning" me FIVE MONTHS after I originally posted that. Of course we've learned since then that they are actually two factions of the same race. Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Lan
        In the fourth horse for sg1 i thought Orlin said that the Ori and the Acients were the same race but they had differnts beleves and because of that the Acients left their home gaxaly for the milkyway. Ori was religion and Acients was Techonolgy. Thought i heard that somewhere.
        please dont post in threads this old, they feature speculation from before the episodes were shown or had any good spoilers, most the people posting in this thread in july probably have seen the episode now.

Comment

the good thing about the tower is that, now thiers spare parts

Comment

Working...
          X