Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chyron pretty much nailed it. And the drones are so damn impressive weapons. Just look at what Jack did at the end of season 7 when he was sitting in the chair.

I hope we'll be learning more about the city this season now that power is not nearly as big an issue. New areas now accessible and so on.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I feel pretty confident that there are more Ancient weapons on Atlantis. They just never got to see them. McKay implied that there were more in "The Gift" and "The Seige II" when we said "defensive weapon systems" that were powered by the chair. He specifically didn't say that there were just the drones. My understanding of the chair interface is that the user has to use it, it isn't automatic. For Shep to use the other weapons, he needs to know about them. McKay and Shep seem to have reached a point in Seige II when all they were trying to get to work were the drones.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
        They should have cloaked the planet.
        Unless the Ancients could negate the effects of the planet's gravity, it would be a major blip on the radar of any Wraith in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          There is of course the most Ancient of all Ancient weapons [Martha Stewart]

lmao
          hell we could send her to take care of the adults and send michael jackson to get the kids..
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
          X