This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c
    It's not Sheppard, it's that Athosian who is in the pictures with Teyla....
    Sorry just had another look you are correct Teal'c (as always ), god you lot are good observes.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Sorry just had another look you are correct Teal'c (as always ), god you lot are good observes.
      I believe the term is obsessives

Comment

I believe the term is obsessives
        I’m dyslexic (can’t spell very well) so i'm sorry Tealic for not being very smart(give the kid break).

"I am who I'm, I cannot be what I am not" - Malcolm X

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I don't know whether it is already written and I want not to create a new thread. So I write what I want to say in that thread.

There is a trailer which is better than the previous one :

http://stargate.chorn.com/video/prom...nture_long.mov

Comment

I assume when you say better, you mean better quality, which it is, indeed.

Comment

well that's good...cause that's what i wanted!!! thx for the good quality video...let's see what i can do with it now....he he he !!! well, still....it's not REALLY good que...anyway tnx...

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                I’m dyslexic (can’t spell very well) so i'm sorry Tealic for not being very smart(give the kid break).

"I am who I'm, I cannot be what I am not" - Malcolm X
                No, you said observers, which is fine, but I was being sarcastic (Hint: I'm always sarcastic ) and changing it to obsessives... which some of us are

Comment

No, you said observers, which is fine, but I was being sarcastic (Hint: I'm always sarcastic ) and changing it to obsessives... which some of us are
                  Ok sorry, have to many things on my mine at the moment.

Comment

I am too lazy to read through this whole thread. Anyways. I just saw one where the guy opens a fridge and its the puddle effect. He grades milk or orange juice and doesnt even notice, then he walks away. Then it has that, "Are you ready for the new season?"
                    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Yeah, that's a good one. Then there's one with someone pulling into their garage, too. Those pump me up with excitement... very well-done.
                      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

thanks for the URL, DLed it.
                        Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                        http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                        X