Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm... well, McKay is supposed to devise a plan to stop the storm destroying the city, so I'm thinking it's either A) They re-submerge the city or B) They launch it into orbit...

Comment

or they engage a SHIELD..that's what i was thinking about...but still what exactly is gonna happen....i'm more interested in that than Sheppar vs. Guii

Comment

The info isn't clear as to where they evacuate (or even whether it's off-world at all). Athos is an assumption, and today's "Suspicion" spoilers cast doubt on that -- the Athosians are displaced, and apparently living in Atlantis.

But it's not to Earth.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
          The info isn't clear as to where they evacuate (or even whether it's off-world at all). Athos is an assumption, and today's "Suspicion" spoilers cast doubt on that -- the Athosians are displaced, and apparently living in Atlantis.

But it's not to Earth.
          But those wonderful magical people at Chevron Nine said so!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
            But those wonderful magical people at Chevron Nine said so!
            I thought the Chevron Nine people said that the Atlantis team will be able to get to Earth eventually, not that the people evacuate TO Earth. Just that eventually in the season the Atlantis team will figure out how to dial home! Correct me if I'm wrong

Ace
            "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
              I thought the Chevron Nine people said that the Atlantis team will be able to get to Earth eventually, not that the people evacuate TO Earth. Just that eventually in the season the Atlantis team will figure out how to dial home! Correct me if I'm wrong

Ace
              Yeah they said that, but they also said that Atlantis was being evacuated to Athosia...

Comment

Working...
              X