This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when the ancients came back

after coming back from pegasus galaxy I understood that they only had a few hundred survivors. their culture was devastated, My question did they populate the milky way after they came back or before they left. because if they did populate the milky way before they left wouldn't it have been easier for them to rebuild quicker

No heres what happended they originated from the milkyway galaxy and populated it and some of them went in the ship atlantis they saw the wraith got beat the few left went back to earth and just rejoined the rest of the ancients on earth and then a plague and killed most of them - and then some ascended.
    They populated before they left.
    Rebuild what - thhey weren't gonna go back to pegasus because whats the point.
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

possible the could have gated to another world or made a ship and flied to a planet that has no stargate and started their culture up again in isolation. others could have gone to another galaxy

Comment

The Ancients populated, the Milky Way Galaxy before they left. When they returned, the humans of Earth were too primitive to help them, so they probably spread out across multiple galaxies, some probably returned to the home galaxy of the Ancients, which we will most likely learn in Season 9, isn't the Milky Way. They formed the great four race alliance, with the Nox, the Asgard, and the Furlings, to share knowledge and information, and perhaps to fight some unknown enemy, or just the Goa'uld, as they died they ascended, the plague happened before they went to Pegasus. A few of the Ancients even founded some of the cultures, civilizations, that spawned much of Earth's mythology.

Comment

the acended beings cant reproduce so their kind can grow can they?

Comment

Janus pretty well summed it up. The plague hit the MW, they went to Pegasus..got beat up on by the wrath, came back...and then blended in with the earth people. To our knowledge the only way the acended can reproduce to by helping other ascend (which they are not supposed to do).

Comment

so they completly relie on us to grow. and you think the would be more simaptheitc. maybe the orii fight and acend their ppl to fight then we'd have a copletly meesed up world full of confusion and chaos

Comment

Wraith only care about themselves and there own survivial they will even eat there own kind to survive and they ain't going to be simpathetic aslong as they know eath is out there.

Comment

Here's how I understand it (some facts and some speculation):

-The ancients in the MW were suffering from a plague.

-They tried to overcome this using the WOO time machine but failed.

-Atlantis leaves to go to Pegasus to start fresh.

-*While they're gone, the remaining ancients create humans (possibly using the Dakara weapon) and place them on Earth*

-The rest of the ancients then die out or ascend.

-The Goa'uld rise to become a dominant force in the MW. Ra takes over Earth and gets a new gate.

-The ancients return from Atlantis through the Egyptian gate during Ra's rule and mingle with the local humans- introducing the ancient gene into our genetic makeup.

-Since the gate is under Ra's control, they can not go anywhere and are left stuck on Earth.

(The one with the stars is just my theory. There is nothing to back it up- but to me it makes sense)

Comment

Wouldn't it be more likely that they returned through the Antarctic gate?

Comment

The ancients return from Atlantis through the Egyptian gate during Ra's rule and mingle with the local humans- introducing the ancient gene into our genetic makeup. -

thats wrong all Humans/ancients were wiped out or ascended then they gave life back in the milkyway and other galaxies then Ra took over after that.

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                        The ancients return from Atlantis through the Egyptian gate during Ra's rule and mingle with the local humans- introducing the ancient gene into our genetic makeup. -

thats wrong all Humans/ancients were wiped out or ascended then they gave life back in the milkyway and other galaxies then Ra took over after that.
                        Oragans, you need to get your SG timeline right. The ancients died from the plague millions of years ago and gave life back using the dakara wep millions of years ago...Then once Atlantis was being attacked by the Wraith (10,000 years ago), they came back to earth through the stargate and lived out the rest of their lives on earth, mixing with the local population during Ra's rule.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up - i did not know that.

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
                            Oragans, you need to get your SG timeline right. The ancients died from the plague millions of years ago and gave life back using the dakara wep millions of years ago...Then once Atlantis was being attacked by the Wraith (10,000 years ago), they came back to earth through the stargate and lived out the rest of their lives on earth, mixing with the local population during Ra's rule.
                            Where did it say they used the Dakara wep to make life?

Comment

^^ Anubis tells Daniel in 'Threads'.

Comment

Working...
                              X