Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite episode of Season 1 was definitely 38 Minutes. I think my least favourite was either Childhood's End or The Gift.

Comment

Hard to decide, I liked a lot of them. Let's see...

Best: Defiant One (I don't know why, I just love this one!)

Worst: Gift (No real reason; it just didn't interest me that much.)
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Favourite - ohh so hard to choose but probably The Storm/The Eye - really defined the relationships (not romantic obviously) between Mckay, Weir, and Sheppard, and gave us a nice new human enemy who is more sympathetic than the Wraith. Also I loved the cat and mouse scenes with Sheppard and the enemy soldiers, as well as the awsome moment when the shield divides the wave. Incidentaly anyone know what happened to Sora?

Worst - definately Sanctuary. No real changes/ series development, tedious excuse for entire story ("I was lonely")
        only good thing was that it laid to rest my fear that Teyla and Sheppard were going to get together
        Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

yeah, it's shep/weir all the way.

Comment

The Storm/ The Eye are defintly my favorite. My least favorite would be The Gift.

timdalton007

Comment

My favorite would most likely be Rising pt 1+2 and the worst would be Childhoods End.
              I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Favorite: Before I Sleep, The Eye
                Least Favorite: Childhood's End

Comment

My favorite was definitely Suspicion, Hide and Seek takes second place. My least favorite would have to be Underground.

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                  Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

My favourite would have to be The Siege part 2. My least favourite would have to be Childhood's End.
                    Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                    Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

It's hard to choose, but my favorite would be Rising 1+2/The Defiant One. My least favorite would have to be Home.

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Best: Hmmm...I'll give Siege part 2 the edge over THe Eye.

Worst(or least good): Sancturary. Trek writer, felt like a cross between Atlantis and Trek, not that big a Trek fan.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                          Worst(or least good): Sancturary. Trek writer, felt like a cross between Atlantis and Trek, not that big a Trek fan.
                          I didn't notice, even through the “He is Kirk” thing... probably because I'm kind of a Trek fan. Anyways...

Favorites (starting with most favored): “Before I Sleep,” “The Brotherhood”

Not Favorite (starting with least favored): “Hide and Seek,” “Suspision”
                          And the people shall deliver the wicked unto your divine judgment, for their sins shall be weighed in balance with all that is just and true.

“Someone's gotta speak for the Nobodies... and it might as well be me.” — Kairez Lightkeeper

Comment

Best: Rising, Letters From Pegasus
                            Worst: Most of the rest of it
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                            X