This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New teaser last nite?

I was half watching SG last nite and there was an Atlantis teaser that i havent seen. Is it on the net yet so i can see it?

Say hello to my little friend!!

if anywhere it would be at pegasus galaxy
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

For those without the Sci-Fi channel what was the teaser like
      sigpic

Comment

It was a Ronon teaser.

A lot of Dex scenes shooting guns, trapping Wraith's, etc..

Hewlett says, "We have an interesting new character this season in the form of Ronon.."

Then they played some scenes of Ronon shooting and what not.

Mamoa talked about the character saying how he's someone Sheperd wants in Atlantis. He also described him as being very strong or something, maybe angry, I'm not sure.

It was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
          It was a Ronon teaser.

Hewlett says, "We have an interesting new character this season in the form of Ronon.."

Mamoa talked about the character saying how he's someone Sheperd wants in Atlantis. He also described him as being very strong or something, maybe angry, I'm not sure.

It was cool.
          One part i did notice was....

There was a Wraith hanging upside down (maybe caught in a trap) from a tree and Dex comes running up to it and stabs it with a wooden stake/stick.

from what i saw, he seems pretty bad ass.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

id say all atlantis millitary personel should have a gun like his p90s look increadibly boring compared to that

Comment

So is he like Blade. Dex the Wraith Hunter.
              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                So is he like Blade. Dex the Wraith Hunter.
                Something like that I think once he was on the run he learnt to survive by trapping the wraith and killing them.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

The new sneak peek has now been posted at PegasusGalaxy.com. Enjoy!

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Spacen
                    The new sneak peek has now been posted at PegasusGalaxy.com. Enjoy!

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com
                    Thank you so much for posting the link to the new teaser. I had to be away, and I missed it. Jason Momoa sounds wonderful....great voice. Great teaser, over-all. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of him and the rest of SGA!

Thanx again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                      It was a Ronon teaser.

It was cool.
                      Oh Gee another Dex promo ? No surprise there and totally predictable meaning BORING
                      And people wonder why I am tired of all the Dex pimping ?
                      Mediocre Actor and stupid character .. Should be interesting watching the new DREDLOCK KING but oh well TPTB do not care about quality anymore but trying to bring in new viewers but sorry propping REX DEX is not the answer and I predict the SGA rating to start dropping thanks to ZZZZZZZ Dex and an Actor who cannot act worth anything ..

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        Something like that I think once he was on the run he learnt to survive by trapping the wraith and killing them.
                        Yea im sure he is a great fighter because of his years on the run.

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway
                          Oh Gee another Dex promo ? No surprise there and totally predictable meaning BORING
                          Mediocre Actor and stupid character .. Should be interesting watching the new DREDLOCK KING but oh well TPTB do not care about quality anymore but trying to bring in new viewers but sorry propping REX DEX is not the answer and I predict the SGA rating to start dropping thanks to ZZZZZZZ Dex and an Actor who cannot act worth anything ..

Pam

Was this really necessary? You haven't seen the character nor the actor in his role, there's no need for such an offensive post before the season even starts. Introducing Dex doesn't mean that he and Teyla will be hooked up if that's what your worried about

Comment

Originally posted by John&Teylaalltheway

Pam
                            I don´t understand how you can judge about a character that you have seen only in promo shots. You say it´s a stupid character before even knowing him. Sounds a bit strange to me

I think the sneek peek was really great and I look forward to seeing Ronon in action...

Comment

I don't mean to be devil's advocate here, but Pam saying that Dex is a stupid character, is no more unreasonable than others saying, that he will be a great addition to SGA, it is simply an opinion, granted it is negative, and therefore more offensive, it is still someone's remark, one of many, that will either be regreted or accepted as the norm, when SGA premiers on July 15, 2005 baby!! Recording devices ready?

Comment

Working...
                              X