Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas Quiinn has a point yes zelenka is the ancient tech expert because he stayed in atlantis but with the new zpm there is too much for 1 man, so it would be better if he stayed in the city. But none of want that, and having becket become a lead is really nice him and mcay crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Beckett will come along, as needed - he will probably have some episodes off world and some episodes at Atlantis.
      Beckett will do what Janet Fraiser did in SG1 - serving as the chief medical officer (or civilian equivalent) and offworld medic.
      Wait, I just thought that theory through...Janet died...AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Originally posted by jefesito
      my speculation is that Ford will return for the second half of the season! At least im remaining optimistic!
      I reckon that Ford will become the team major enemy...at least, I think that it'd be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
        Wait... didn't some early spoilers from Joe M say
        Spoiler:
        that "there will be a new dynamic on the Atlantis base -- as well as Sheppard's team." I mean I've seen nothing else about this 'new dynamic' in more resent spoilers, so I'm curious. Maybe I should ask Joe himself.

Ask Joe? ROFL

Why? You expect an answer? Joe is the king of innuendo and tease.

It's less than 3 weeks for the premiere (in the states), so an answer is forthcoming.

I personally don't expect a great change in the Atlantis team dynamic, but I hope I'm wrong. The team needed to be changed, with more input from certain characters, for instance, Dr. Beckett. I also enjoy Dr. Zelenka and his interactions with McKay. As for the new addition, Ronan Dex, he has "great potential", I just hope the TPTB give his character some depth.

Guess that's it, for now.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
          I've enjoyed watching David Hewlett since Kung Fu: The Legend Continues. He was so cute back then (not that he isn't now though...).

In fact, I decided to give Stargate Atlantis a chance because Hewlett was in the cast. Otherwise, I was leery of another spinoff, having been burned on far too many scifi spinoffs.
          mckay was in kung fu!! woah
          come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
            Yea really I can't picture that!

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
              It's easy to picture....close your eyes and think of a David Hewlett with slightly less girth (I'm being polite), slightly.....ok, a lot more hair, a wrinkle or two less and voila, Kung Fu David! Right grasshopper?

Comment

Working...
              X